Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcgreg25
    • Jan 2008

December Pickups

Ok so it is a few hours early but I was pretty excited to pick up a big chunk of 2010 Victor Martinez items from Steiner including two road jerseys, one BP Jersey, one red Alternate Jersey, batting helmet and hat. All are MLB authenticated and I was lucky to make the actual purchase the day Martinez signed with the Tigers so I think I probably saved a few bucks. This gives me a full set of 2010 jerseys (2 home, 2 away, BP, Alternate).

• LastingsMilledge85
    • May 2009

Re: December Pickups

Originally posted by dcgreg25
    Ok so it is a few hours early but I was pretty excited to pick up a big chunk of 2010 Victor Martinez items from Steiner including two road jerseys, one BP Jersey, one red Alternate Jersey, batting helmet and hat. All are MLB authenticated and I was lucky to make the actual purchase the day Martinez signed with the Tigers so I think I probably saved a few bucks. This gives me a full set of 2010 jerseys (2 home, 2 away, BP, Alternate).

Nice pickups how many Victor jerseys do you have now? Also, are you excited about him going to Detroit?

Comment

• dcgreg25
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by LastingsMilledge85
      Nice pickups how many Victor jerseys do you have now? Also, are you excited about him going to Detroit?
      Thanks! I am up to nineteen jerseys (Indians, Red Sox, Bisons AAA, WBC & All Star). While I am an Indians fan at heart, I am excited for Victor to go to Detroit as I interned with the Tigers when they were at the old stadium plus the Tigers sell GU items direct meaning I will have access to his Tigers stuff as well.

Comment

• chakes89
        • May 2006

Looks like Steiner still has a few V-Mart Red Sox jerseys on their website.

Whats up with that?
        I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• dcgreg25
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by chakes89
          Looks like Steiner still has a few V-Mart Red Sox jerseys on their website.

Whats up with that?
          They must not have taken them down yet as those are the items I purchased (matching MLB hologram #s).

Comment

• neverfinished94
            • Dec 2009

Terry Glenn Cowboys jersey from 2003 (For Sale)

Ken Hamlin Cowboys jersey from 2007 (For Sale)

Doug Free Cowboys jersey from 2007

Stephen Bowen Cowboys jersey from 2007 (hammered with some repairs)

looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Comment

• AWA85
              • Jan 2008

Since we are showing off December a little early, I will post my birthday gifts from last night.

First off is my 2003 Adam Dunn alternate jersey with great use. Next up is a 2010 Yorman Rodriguez Billings Mustangsroad jersey.... continuing the largest Yorman Rodriguez collection in the world.
              Attached Files
              Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• RRexpressfan94
                • Jan 2010

Nice birthday gifts, mine is tomorrow (the first) hopefully i can get some nice GU stuff as well!

Comment

• platinum1
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by RRexpressfan94
                  Nice birthday gifts, mine is tomorrow (the first) hopefully i can get some nice GU stuff as well!
                  I hope you do get some GU items.
                  All I get is what do you want for your Christmas? and I say really you have to ask. And I end up getting a pair of shoes or sweater WTF!

Comment

• solarlottry
                    • Jan 2009

New 49er December pickups include:

Ken Norton away 1994 throwback with team letter worn against the Chargers

Ricky Watters home 1994 non throwback with team letter worn against the Eagles

Ricky Watters home throwback 1994 worn in NFC Championship game vs Cowboys with team letter

Dana Stubblefield 1994 non throwback home team letter worn against Eagles and in preseason

Tim Mcdonald 1994 throwback home team letter worn against the Broncos

Merton Hanks 1994 throwback home worn against Falcons team letter

William Floyd 1994 non throwback home worn against the Raiders team letter

Steve Young 1997 home worn against the Saints photo matched

Joe Nedney 2007 away JO sale

Barry Sims Raiders JO sale

Game used football from 2010 game in London. Football has 49ers laser printed into it.

Game used football from 49ers-Vikings game which ended with Favre miracle TD pass. JO sale

Will post images asap. Always looking for any quality 49ers shirts and ANY shirt or game used football with team letter.

Paul
                    garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

• dcgreg25
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by solarlottry
                      New 49er December pickups include:

Ken Norton away 1994 throwback with team letter worn against the Chargers

Ricky Watters home 1994 non throwback with team letter worn against the Eagles

Ricky Watters home throwback 1994 worn in NFC Championship game vs Cowboys with team letter

Dana Stubblefield 1994 non throwback home team letter worn against Eagles and in preseason

Tim Mcdonald 1994 throwback home team letter worn against the Broncos

Merton Hanks 1994 throwback home worn against Falcons team letter

William Floyd 1994 non throwback home worn against the Raiders team letter

Steve Young 1997 home worn against the Saints photo matched

Joe Nedney 2007 away JO sale

Barry Sims Raiders JO sale

Game used football from 2010 game in London. Football has 49ers laser printed into it.

Game used football from 49ers-Vikings game which ended with Favre miracle TD pass. JO sale

Will post images asap. Always looking for any quality 49ers shirts and ANY shirt or game used football with team letter.

Paul
                      garciajones@yahoo.com

Nice Haul! Paul, let me know if you would ever sell or trade one of your many Watters jerseys or a Bryant Young. I don't have any 49ers jerseys but could pay cash or trade other jerseys with team letters.

Comment

• gameused
                        • Nov 2005

Picked up some nice GU items of Benny Agbayani, 1998 spring training/BP jersey and a signed Mets batting helmet.

Thanks, Bobby
                        Attached Files

Comment

• solarlottry
                          • Jan 2009

Dcgreg why don't you email me and maybe we can work something out.
                          Thanks
                          Paul

Comment

• perlman9
                            • Dec 2007

Just picked up this 1980 Cincinnati Bengals helmet worn by Tight End Jim Corbett

Jason Perlman
                            jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2009

Jason:

That old-style Bengals helmet is one of my favorite styles from the 1970s...nice acquisition.

Dave Miedema

Comment

Working...