Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perlman9
    • Dec 2007

Georgia Black Jerseys

I contacted the Georgia University store about their game worn black helmets, but received a response all helmets were sold out but they have a lot of black game worn jerseys for sale. Anyone interested I can forward the email with the excel spreadsheet with numbers available. I think they will even check for wear if you want. Their response was quick and I believe they are $150 each.
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org
  • AutographAddiction
    • Aug 2010

Re: Georgia Black Jerseys

Originally posted by perlman9
    I contacted the Georgia University store about their game worn black helmets, but received a response all helmets were sold out but they have a lot of black game worn jerseys for sale. Anyone interested I can forward the email with the excel spreadsheet with numbers available. I think they will even check for wear if you want. Their response was quick and I believe they are $150 each.
    tsharp94@gmail.com Thanks

Comment

• Preston
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by perlman9
      Hey Jason,

Forward one to me as well please if you don't mind. I'd love to see what they have.

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
        • May 2009

If you can please forward me the email. Thanks

Comment

• UGA016
          • Apr 2010

I was able to get some jerseys early in the season. Most of the low numbers are gone. I was able to get A. Murray ,Troupe, Aj Green and others.

Comment

• bama0037
            • May 2010

Just curious if the AJ Green jersey had the nameplate on the back?? I would love to get one of those myself. I see there is a Murray on ebay but it doesn't look to have much game use. That is the only thing, I want a Green with quite a bit of game use. Thanks John

Comment

• lehmsbobby
              • Jul 2009

would love the list as well.
              Thanks,
              Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

Comment

• UGA016
                • Apr 2010

Yeah I posted the Murray on Ebay. I have the Green as well. The Murray doesn't show any Game use due to the fact that He didnt wear in a Game. It does show wear though. The Green I have shows wear and Game use rubs on thee shoulders. I mis posted the Murray as Game Used when I should have posted as Game issued. My Fault. I believe I should hold on to both being they are wearing them next year. Gooo Dawgss!!

Comment

• UGA016
                  • Apr 2010

Here is the murray i will post the Green in a bit
                  Attached Files

Comment

• UGA016
                    • Apr 2010

Here are some of the others I have obtained through my sources.GGOOO DAWWGSS!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• UGA016
                      • Apr 2010

The only problem finding a Green Black jersey is that they only made 2 jerseys per player of these. being they have only wore them twice in the last 3yrs. The skill players jerseys( Qb's Wr Db's etc) tend to not have much game use shown. You will have the average being they arent worn as much as the red and whites.

Comment

• bama0037
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by UGA016
                        Here are some of the others I have obtained through my sources.GGOOO DAWWGSS!!
                        Whoa Brother, love that AJ Jersey. If you ever want to sell it or ever come across a Red AJ Green Jersey I would love to get one. I also love your Bowl Rings. I just picked up the entire Boxed Set of the Alabama 2009 Championship Player Rings (BCS, NCAA, and SEC Championship Rings). I will have to show my Bama Jerseys one day when I take some pics. John

Comment

• UGA016
                          • Apr 2010

Damn Bama 0037 if u have the Whole set of Bama rings!! WOW!! Good for u!! Yeah i am Missing 1 ring which is the 2002 sec ring. Hard to find. I am trying to get a red home AJ jersey. If I do I will consider!! Hopefully we can meet in the SEC championship next Year !!! GOOO DAWGGSSS!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• bama0037
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by UGA016
                            Damn Bama 0037 if u have the Whole set of Bama rings!! WOW!! Good for u!! Yeah i am Missing 1 ring which is the 2002 sec ring. Hard to find. I am trying to get a red home AJ jersey. If I do I will consider!! Hopefully we can meet in the SEC championship next Year !!! GOOO DAWGGSSS!!!
                            Yep, it belonged to one of the players who transferred before the start of the season. I will take some pics and post up when I get a chance. Not sure if you have seen any of the pics online but they went overboard on the set. It is housed in a beautiful wooden box with a glass top that has all the scores of the games engraved in it. Then of course you have the 3 rings inside the box. Cost me quite a bit but I love it. I would love to see Bama vs GA in Atlanta next year, I just hope Cam goes pro, lol.

Comment

• UGA016
                              • Apr 2010

Yeah I am actually friends with Kirby Smart. He coached at VSU when I was there. He was my best friends roomie at UGA. Those rings are sweet!!! Teah CAM is gone after this year depending on the lockout!!

Comment

Working...