PDA

View Full Version : K.C. Royals jerseys

psmachetti
08-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Just wondering what the market value is on Royals gamers circa 04-06? Are there even any out in the hobby?I'd be interested in perhaps adding one to my collection.Home , road or blues doesn't matter.
Paul

gameused
08-11-2006, 01:01 PM
Paul,

The current Bricol Sports auction has several 2005 game used Royals jerseys up for bid. Click on the link below and then click on baseball game used jerseys.

Bobby

http://www.bricolsportsauction.com/Index.cfm?FuseAction=DisplayCategory&UserID=0&Category=0&consignerid=0

bigtime59
08-11-2006, 07:42 PM
I am VERY concerned about this "ordered void of Majestic tagging" business. The ones I got from the Royals earlier this year sure had it! Also, does anyone else think that none of the nameplates on these jerseys match the jerseys themselves?

psmachetti
08-12-2006, 09:39 AM
I am VERY concerned about this "ordered void of Majestic tagging" business. The ones I got from the Royals earlier this year sure had it! Also, does anyone else think that none of the nameplates on these jerseys match the jerseys themselves?

Are you selling any of your Royals jerseys? Thanks
Paul

bigtime59
08-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Paul:
I got a set (home, road, alt 1, alt 2) of 2005 jerseys in the Royals season ticket purchase deal at the start of the year. I don't have any of that vintage available to sell. They ALL had Majestic jock tags and MLB holograms.
Mark Sutton
bigtime39@aol.com

psmachetti
08-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Paul:
I got a set (home, road, alt 1, alt 2) of 2005 jerseys in the Royals season ticket purchase deal at the start of the year. I don't have any of that vintage available to sell. They ALL had Majestic jock tags and MLB holograms.
Mark Sutton
bigtime39@aol.com

Got anything older to sell?
Paul