Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psmachetti
    • Nov 2005

K.C. Royals jerseys

Just wondering what the market value is on Royals gamers circa 04-06? Are there even any out in the hobby?I'd be interested in perhaps adding one to my collection.Home , road or blues doesn't matter.
    Paul
  • gameused
    • Nov 2005

Re: K.C. Royals jerseys

Paul,

The current Bricol Sports auction has several 2005 game used Royals jerseys up for bid. Click on the link below and then click on baseball game used jerseys.

Bobby

Comment

• bigtime59
      • Nov 2005

I am VERY concerned about this "ordered void of Majestic tagging" business. The ones I got from the Royals earlier this year sure had it! Also, does anyone else think that none of the nameplates on these jerseys match the jerseys themselves?
      Mark
      msutton59@gmail.com

Comment

• psmachetti
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by bigtime59
        I am VERY concerned about this "ordered void of Majestic tagging" business. The ones I got from the Royals earlier this year sure had it! Also, does anyone else think that none of the nameplates on these jerseys match the jerseys themselves?
        Are you selling any of your Royals jerseys? Thanks
        Paul

Comment

• bigtime59
          • Nov 2005

Paul:
          I got a set (home, road, alt 1, alt 2) of 2005 jerseys in the Royals season ticket purchase deal at the start of the year. I don't have any of that vintage available to sell. They ALL had Majestic jock tags and MLB holograms.
          Mark Sutton
          bigtime39@aol.com
          Mark
          msutton59@gmail.com

Comment

• psmachetti
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by bigtime59
            Paul:
            I got a set (home, road, alt 1, alt 2) of 2005 jerseys in the Royals season ticket purchase deal at the start of the year. I don't have any of that vintage available to sell. They ALL had Majestic jock tags and MLB holograms.
            Mark Sutton
            bigtime39@aol.com
            Got anything older to sell?
            Paul

Comment

Working...