X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cohibasmoker
    Banned
    • Aug 2005

Packers GW Throwback Uniforms

If any of you guys have a few extra bucks, the Packers are selling their throwback uniforms on their website.

Jim

• Lokee
    Banned
    • May 2008

Re: Packers GW Throwback Uniforms

Seller is selling helmets along with a jersey or two.

10 grand for a Donald Driver helmet !

Comment

• dcgreg25
      • Jan 2008

Interesting that it is for sale on ebay as it is still for sale on the Packers site. Either he bought it for the $7500 and is trying to make a profit or he is trying to pre-sell the helmet for more than the team shop is selling it.

Comment

• Jags Fan Dan
        • Apr 2007

I love those jerseys, but those are some steep prices!

Comment

• Mulligans
          • Dec 2009

I picked up the "36" because I love the player and the uniform.....Did I overpay.....ABSOLUTELY!

"Buyers Regret" only lasted for 1/2 of the day and then I got over it!

Comment

• Jags Fan Dan
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Mulligans
            I picked up the "36" because I love the player and the uniform.....Did I overpay.....ABSOLUTELY!

"Buyers Regret" only lasted for 1/2 of the day and then I got over it!
            Hey, they are one of a kind and 100% guaranteed authentic. A good combo.

Comment

• legaleagle92481
              Banned
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by dcgreg25
              Interesting that it is for sale on ebay as it is still for sale on the Packers site. Either he bought it for the $7500 and is trying to make a profit or he is trying to pre-sell the helmet for more than the team shop is selling it.

http://www.packersproshop.com/produc...e60d83476cfb9/
              This is in another thread but it appears the guy is selling stuff he does not own, he has several listings of unsold stuff from the Packers site. I guess he either cannot afford to buy them then sell them or is afraid he will get stuck with them.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                Banned
                • Apr 2009

Not the most attractive uniforms around, by any means, but the vintage early NFL look more than offsets that.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• platinum1
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Lokee
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/Donald-Driver-Ga...item255f876c13

Seller is selling helmets along with a jersey or two.

10 grand for a Donald Driver helmet !
                  WOW! The best part of his auction is

Do NOT pay with Paypal!!! Contact me regarding payment
                  /**ThinViewJs**/ var ifr = function() {}; ifr.browserDetect = function() {this.bFirefox = this.bWebTV = this.bOpera = this.bNav = this.bIE = this.bSafari =this.bWin = this.bMac = this.bMacppc = this.bMactel =this.bWinXp = this.bXpSp2 = this.bAOL = this.bVista = false;this.iVer = this.fVer = -1;this.fMinorVer = 0;this.init = function() {var nv = navigator, agt = nv.userAgent.toLowerCase(), i = 0, ver;with (this){if (agt.indexOf('webtv') != -1){bWebTV = true;i = agt.indexOf('webtv/') + 6;}else if (agt.indexOf('firefox') != -1){bFirefox = true;i = agt.lastIndexOf('firefox') + 8;}else if (agt.indexOf('safari') != -1){bSafari = true;i = agt.lastIndexOf('safari') + 7;}else if(typeof(window.opera)!='undefined'){bOpera = true;i = agt.lastIndexOf('opera') + 6;}else if (nv.appName == 'Netscape'){bNav = true;i = agt.lastIndexOf('/') + 1;}else if (agt.indexOf('msie') != -1){bIE = true;i = agt.indexOf('msie') + 4;if ((agt.indexOf('aol') != -1) || (agt.indexOf('america online') != -1))bAOL = true;}ver = bOpera?window.opera.version():agt.substring(i);iVe r = parseInt(ver);fVer = parseFloat(ver);fMinorVer = fVer - iVer;bWin = (agt.indexOf('win') != -1);bWinXp = (bWin && (agt.indexOf('windows nt 5.1') != -1));bVista = (bWin && (agt.indexOf('windows nt 6.0') != -1));bXpSp2 = (bWinXp && (agt.indexOf('sv1') != -1));bMac = (agt.indexOf('mac') != -1);bMacppc = (bMac && ((agt.indexOf('ppc') != -1) || (agt.indexOf('powerpc') != -1)));bMactel = (bMac && (agt.indexOf('intel') != -1));}}this.init();return this;}var oCl = ifr.browserDetect();if (oCl.bFirefox) { ifr.init(1); } ifr.addLoadEvent = function(func) { var oldonload = window.onload;if (typeof window.onload != 'function') {window.onload = func;}else {window.onload = function() {if (oldonload) {oldonload();}func();}}};ifr.addLoadEvent( function() { ifr.init(2); } ); ifr.init = function(callerId) {var lastInitCall = '';var bSafari = oCl.bSafari;var bFirefox = oCl.bFirefox;var iVer = oCl.iVer;var bWin = oCl.bWin;var cTime = new Date().getTime();if (!window.bError) {var el = new Date().getSeconds();var lt = (el - window.bl);}if (typeof(clientErrorLog) !== 'undefined') {if (lt > clientErrorThresholdTime) {ifr.process(lt);}}if (((callerId !== 2) && (lastInitCall !== '') && ((cTime-lastInitCall) < 2000)) || (bSafari && (callerId == 1))) {return;}lastInitCall = cTime;var a = document.links;for (i=0; i 32000)) {h = 32000;}rv[0] += h;rv[1] += w;return rv;};ifr.resizeIt = function(callerId) {var oCl = ifr.browserDetect();var size = ifr.getSize();if (size) {if (!oCl.bSafari) {parent.resizeFrame(size);}ifr.setData(size, callerId);};}

Comment

• platinum1
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by platinum1
                    WOW! The best part of his auction is

Do NOT pay with Paypal!!! Contact me regarding payment
                    Not Sure what happend but this is how the last post was suppose to look like

Comment

• cliffjmp33
                      • Jun 2010

I read this earlier and point-blank asked the seller how he was in possession of the helmet if it was still for sale on the Packers' site. As you can check, the auction ended early. There are some real scum bags out there.
                      Cheers,
                      Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
                      My Memorabilia Collection

Comment

• indyred
                        • May 2006

I see only a few of jerseys are left. Even at high prices they look to sold quite a few. For those who got one, did they come with any paperwork or holograms on them? were they unwashed?
                        They are pretty cool one of a kind looking jerseys.

Comment

• Mulligans
                          • Dec 2009

Unwashed.....great paperwork and a game photo. They did a real nice job.....even in a gift box!

Comment

• AWA85
                            • Jan 2008

Stopped in the old PAckers Pro shop the other day and looked like they had about 3 throwback uniforms left from lesser players. Still same price tag of about $750 or so.

Also had buckets full of unused cleats for $25. Great Nike cleats if somebody wanted them for wear.

Bucket full of facemasks, did not look close to see if they were beat up and worn or not. Think they had a low price of maybe $10, not positive.

Shop also had a ton of "practice ready" jerseys from guys like Nelson, Jennings and a few others for $175.

That is your Packer update....
                            Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• indyred
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by Mulligans
                              Unwashed.....great paperwork and a game photo. They did a real nice job.....even in a gift box!
                              That is cool that they include a game photo of player in the jersey. Nice touch for these one time jerseys. Did you get the pants as well with the jersey?

Surprised AJ Hawk jersey is still left. 2k is a little spendy, but not crazy. I'm sure if it was NFL.com auctions it might even fetch more with a popular player like him. Anyone know what Rodgers and Driver sold for? were they made avaliable by Packers? I wonder how many players kept them.

Comment

Working...