PDA

View Full Version : tim byington?

momen55
12-08-2010, 12:12 PM
is he still around? i have emailed him several times but no response. does he not return emails? :confused:

CampWest
12-08-2010, 12:55 PM
is he still around? i have emailed him several times but no response. does he not return emails? :confused:

He has always been quick and fast to respond to me. Havent talked to him in a month or so, but he is still around - he just listed a handful of bats on his site yesterday.

b.heagy
12-31-2010, 11:21 AM
Just bought the Henderson World Series bat from Tim. Never missed a response. He has some nice bats for sale...............

Dewey2007
12-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Hey Bill,

Happy New Year! I was able to help Tim with the transaction for the Henderson, McGwire & Kingman bats he had listed since the seller was close to where I live. Nice looking bat. Enjoy!

Dewey

Just bought the Henderson World Series bat from Tim. Never missed a response. He has some nice bats for sale...............

b.heagy
12-31-2010, 02:38 PM
Happy New Year to you Dewey ! Can't wait to get the Henderson. That McGwire looks sweet as well, I was very tempted to grab that one too. Good to know you had a hand in that deal, you are both class acts all the way !

Dewey2007
12-31-2010, 06:18 PM
Thanks! Yes, the McGwire bat was nice too! Tim has been such a great resource and generous with his time answering questions plus he has helped me add a couple of hard to find bats to my collection so it's no problem helping him out if I can.

Happy New Year to you Dewey ! Can't wait to get the Henderson. That McGwire looks sweet as well, I was very tempted to grab that one too. Good to know you had a hand in that deal, you are both class acts all the way !

R.Mansfield
01-03-2011, 09:42 PM
I ended up picking up the Kingman bat from Tim, and am very happy with it. The price and service were great, as always.

Tim is one of the best guys in our hobby, I cannot say enough good things about him, he is always very responsive to e-mails and follows up on everything.

Russell Mansfield
batdna@sbcglobal.net

b.heagy
01-04-2011, 06:58 AM
Speaking of Tim, did you guys see that amazing Roger Maris bat he posted. WOW !