PDA

View Full Version : Any new Game Used Websites?

Swoboda4
08-11-2006, 09:16 AM
Does anyone know of game used websites(Ebay sellers included) that we haven't heard of yet? Any sites off the beaten track that are worth visiting?

astros*bats
08-11-2006, 02:15 PM
I think that this is a great thread. I tried starting this same one a while back and I think that one or two people responded. I think that it would be great to get a "master list" of game used websites going just as we did a master list for teams that sell game used items. I think that it would really help out all of us.

tidehoops
08-11-2006, 07:45 PM
that is a great ideal.I havent collected jerseys long and i have bought from some of the dealers featured on this site like,ballpark heroes,murf denny,gamewornuniforms.com etc...but have no ideal where else to look besides ebay and auction houses.

camarokids
08-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Hi , I was wondering the same thing a few months back . During a slow time with no Devil Ray bats showing up or to be found (reasonably priced). I subscibe to Sports Collectors Digest and searched in the back advertisement section and found a good site Blue Chip Sports @ www.bc-sports.com and picked up 5 bats I needed for my collection . I was happy w/ my purchase except I might return one that was damaged more than I understood her description to be , on the phone . I worked with Misty she was very nice . Even negotiated a lower price than what was advertised . Hope this helps you out . Good Luck , David

camarokids
09-26-2006, 01:06 PM
Hi , I was wondering the same thing a few months back . During a slow time with no Devil Ray bats showing up or to be found (reasonably priced). I subscibe to Sports Collectors Digest and searched in the back advertisement section and found a good site Blue Chip Sports @ www.bc-sports.com (http://www.bc-sports.com) and picked up 5 bats I needed for my collection . I was happy w/ my purchase except I might return one that was damaged more than I understood her description to be , on the phone . I worked with Misty she was very nice . Even negotiated a lower price than what was advertised . Hope this helps you out . Good Luck , David Just a follow up , I did return the one bat mentioned above and received a refund check promptly , thank you .