PDA

View Full Version : Alex Gordon game used bats

CampWest
12-15-2010, 11:48 PM
Not sure why I am doing this to myself again... nonetheless. If anyone has any Alex Gordon game used bats they want to move, I'd be interested in looking at them. I'm only interested at a reasonable current market price of around $50-75, I'm not interested at the Rich Altman price that hasn't moved since 2006 of $250-300. Lets face it, the guy is no longer projected as the next George Brett. Still for some reason I feel compelled to add a bat or two. Must be boredom. thanks. wescampbell at everestkc dot net

CampWest
04-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Not sure why I am doing this to myself again... nonetheless. If anyone has any Alex Gordon game used bats they want to move, I'd be interested in looking at them. I'm only interested at a reasonable current market price of around $50-75, I'm not interested at the Rich Altman price that hasn't moved since 2006 of $250-300. Lets face it, the guy is no longer projected as the next George Brett. Still for some reason I feel compelled to add a bat or two. Must be boredom. thanks. wescampbell at everestkc dot net

Bump... and raising my offering price to $75+ depending on the bat...

5toolplayer
04-01-2012, 07:20 AM
thought about picking up a bat or 2 of his but it looks like not a lot of guys collect his stuff, even on here. BUMP because it looks like we are both interested