PDA

View Full Version : Joe Mauer Unigue Old Hickory Bat Pencil Holder

cjosefy
08-12-2006, 05:10 PM
At least wait and see if the guy makes it in the big leagues before you cut up his bat!

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOE-MAUER-UNIGUE-OLD-HICKORY-BAT-PENCIL-HOLDER_W0QQitemZ200016652169QQihZ010QQcategoryZ605 96QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

kylehess10
08-13-2006, 12:21 AM
I was looking at this same auction earlier. It's probably the most dumbest thing you could do to a game used bat.

staindsox
08-13-2006, 12:31 AM
I guess better a Mauer bat than a Ty Cobb or Jimmie Foxx.

trsent
08-13-2006, 12:46 AM
I was looking at this same auction earlier. It's probably the most dumbest thing you could do to a game used bat.

I'm too tired to think about it, but I am pretty sure there are most dumber things you could do to a game used bat.

kylehess10
08-13-2006, 10:16 AM
I guess better a Mauer bat than a Ty Cobb or Jimmie Foxx.

That's true

Vintagedeputy
08-13-2006, 11:29 AM
A very unigue item indeed.

sportscentury
08-13-2006, 01:20 PM
I'm too tired to think about it, but I am pretty sure there are most dumber things you could do to a game used bat.

Joel,

What are the most dumber things that you've done to a game used bat?

Reid

trsent
08-13-2006, 03:02 PM
Joel,

What are the most dumber things that you've done to a game used bat?

Reid

Reid, I have owned few game bats in my lifetime, I do remember I once brought one out on the golf course because I forgot I put a Tim Raines gamer in my golf bag.

I used it to putt.

By the way, if you owned a bat and a card company offered your price to buy it to cut it into little pieces or into a pencil holder, would you sell it?

sportscentury
08-13-2006, 05:16 PM
Reid, I have owned few game bats in my lifetime, I do remember I once brought one out on the golf course because I forgot I put a Tim Raines gamer in my golf bag.

I used it to putt.

By the way, if you owned a bat and a card company offered your price to buy it to cut it into little pieces or into a pencil holder, would you sell it?

Joel,

Wow, that really is most dumber, I will have to agree with you.

As for your question about selling a bat to a card company, I've answered it in the other thread that deals with this topic (see Game Used Memorabilia Discussion section).

Reid