Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RRexpressfan94
    • Jan 2010

Looking for Kevin Millar

I found out that we have some mutual friends and lives just a few minutes away from me and I'm planning on meeting him after the new year, I would love to get something GU signed by him. Shoot me an email if you have anything.

Thanks

Drew
  • frikativ54
    • Dec 2007

Re: Looking for Kevin Millar

Originally posted by RRexpressfan94
    I found out that we have some mutual friends and lives just a few minutes away from me and I'm planning on meeting him after the new year, I would love to get something GU signed by him. Shoot me an email if you have anything.

Thanks

Drew
    Cool story. I'll let you know if I see anything offered.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Comment

• mlbforeverhomer
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

not to bust Drew's Thread but i would love something GU from him as well. He is one of my favs and I know someone who lives next to him that can get whatever signed...

Comment

• RRexpressfan94
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by mlbforeverhomer
        not to bust Drew's Thread but i would love something GU from him as well. He is one of my favs and I know someone who lives next to him that can get whatever signed...
        you dont know anyone, you just know me... haha

Comment

• sox83cubs84
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

You might want to keep an eye out on eBay. One seler has an MLB Authenticated baseball used in the game where Millar hit for the cycle.

He's put it up several times, and, to my knowledge, still hasn't sold it, dropping the opening bid from over $50 to $34, at last look.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• RRexpressfan94
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
            You might want to keep an eye out on eBay. One seler has an MLB Authenticated baseball used in the game where Millar hit for the cycle.

He's put it up several times, and, to my knowledge, still hasn't sold it, dropping the opening bid from over $50 to $34, at last look.

Dave Miedema
            Ill keep my eye out, I havent seen anything of his on there in the last few days,

Thanks!

Comment

Working...