Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marinersbaseballfan21
    • Nov 2008

My first postseason photomatch (for a fellow forum member)-Buster Posey

I wish I could say this was my bat but I'm afraid not. I matched this for a fellow forum member and I was pretty excited about finding the match. All I had to work with was 7/14/2010 on the knob and matched it to October 8th and some games before it.

If anyone wants me to try to photomatch their bats for them you can email me at marinersbaseballfan21@comcast.net and I will send you the details.

Merry Christmas!
    Attached Files
  • spartakid
    • Oct 2008

Re: My first postseason photomatch (for a fellow forum member)-Buster Posey

nice match on a sweet looking bat
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Comment

• Manram
      • Nov 2008

I think asking $5 for a match like that is pretty cheap You could have gotten more for a bat like that

Comment

• LWMM
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Manram
        I think asking $5 for a match like that is pretty cheap You could have gotten more for a bat like that
        I agree, especially as I would generally consider a photomatch to lend more value to an item (definitely a post-season bat). I bet you (marinersbaseballfan21) could charge at least $15-25 and still get takers.

Comment

• Manram
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by LWMM
          I agree, especially as I would generally consider a photomatch to lend more value to an item (definitely a post-season bat). I bet you (marinersbaseballfan21) could charge at least $15-25 and still get takers.
          Well I was specifically talking about that posey bat. It being matched as well as matched to a postseason game should bring 50-75 more than without it

Comment

• marinersbaseballfan21
            • Nov 2008

For now I'm going to leave it at my current price (this one was $8), and tell people that tips are appreciated. That way people can pay what they think it's worth.

Comment

• marinersbaseballfan21
              • Nov 2008

I just got some new software so I'm going to start doing videomatching too!

Comment

Working...