Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • short84
    • Dec 2008

JO Sports and authentication

On the home page for JO Sports, www.josportsco.com, on the left side is a box where you can enter the serial number of an item purchased from them to verify it is authentic. I purchased a jersey from them about a month ago. When I enter the serial number which is on the certificate of authenticity and the hologram, I get this:

We did not find the product you entered.

Please try again.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or does anyone know why an item purchased directly from them would not be registered as authentic?

Thanks!
    Susanne
  • trsent
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: JO Sports and authentication

Originally posted by short84
    On the home page for JO Sports, www.josportsco.com, on the left side is a box where you can enter the serial number of an item purchased from them to verify it is authentic. I purchased a jersey from them about a month ago. When I enter the serial number which is on the certificate of authenticity and the hologram, I get this:

We did not find the product you entered.

Please try again.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or does anyone know why an item purchased directly from them would not be registered as authentic?

Thanks!
    Susanne
    Did you contact JO about this?

You can email them or find their phone number at the link above. I assume they will make good on the missing information once you contact them with full details (and maybe photos?).

Comment

• AutographAddiction
      • Aug 2010

I have the same problem.

And do they usually respond? I have sent other inquiries and questions to their email and never got a response back...

Comment

• cohibasmoker
        Banned
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by AutographAddiction
        I have the same problem.

And do they usually respond? I have sent other inquiries and questions to their email and never got a response back...
        I can't comment on your situation because I don't know all the circumstances but just today, I sent an email to JO Sports. Within a few hours, not only did I get a reply via email but I also received a follow-up phone call. They (Robert) could NOT have been more helpful.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

Comment

• jhunt28
          • Oct 2008

Robert has been a tremendous asset to JO Sports Co. His professionalism and helpfullness have taken them to a new level.

Comment

• AutographAddiction
            • Aug 2010

I tried multiple times, typing up long emails, and never got a response. I'll give it a try again. Thanks.

Comment

• buckeyegamers
              • Nov 2005

I have dealt with Matt at JO and he has always been very helpful and has returned my calls and emails promptly

Comment

• jppopma
                • Mar 2006

It is good practice to check and verify any authentication. I'd hate to see anyone have a deal go bad by getting one of these error messages in the middle of a big sale or trade.

Comment

Working...