PDA

View Full Version : Millcreek Sports - Need feedback on company!

Tay1038
12-28-2010, 12:15 AM
Hi,
I'm looking to purchase a large lot of HOFer signed baseballs. One company I'm considering is Millcreek Sports out of WA. I'm looking for any and all comments regarding this company. I'm looking to do my homework before I spend a large sum of money. Please help. I know nothing about autographs!!

First off, any past stories with these guys selling fake autographed baseballs? Are they reputable? The guy I'm working with seems like a good dude - great customer service so far.

Most of the baseballs are PSA.DNA graded. I assume thats the best authentication someone could have?

thank you in advance for anyone that leaves a comment.

Taylor

marinersbaseballfan21
12-28-2010, 12:38 AM
I've never bought from them but they seem pretty reputable to me. They have a lot of signings with Seattle guys and others, and sell gu stuff that has always looked good to me.

frikativ54
12-28-2010, 01:19 AM
Good company. I bought a pair of Edgar Martinez batting gloves for my brother from Mill Creek Sports, and the company got them right from 'Gar himself. While the gloves were a bit spendy at roughly $150, the service could not be beaten. I would recommend Mill Creek highly.

-Frik

spartakid
12-28-2010, 01:56 AM
I believe (someone correct me if I am wrong) that Griffey had an exclusive contract with them to sell his stuff. Many of his game used bats have their authentication. In that regards I have heard of them as reputable, and I haven't heard anything to believe their autographs are any different.

trsent
12-28-2010, 04:25 AM
I believe (someone correct me if I am wrong) that Griffey had an exclusive contract with them to sell his stuff. Many of his game used bats have their authentication. In that regards I have heard of them as reputable, and I haven't heard anything to believe their autographs are any different.

I know they have worked directly with Ken Griffey, Jr., Ichiro and Alex Rodriguez in the past. In fact, when I mentioned Scott's name to Alex 6-7 years ago at The Bellagio in Las Vegas, he told me they used to be close before he left for Texas.

As I mentioned to the identical post on the Autograph Forum, there is no better in the autographed memorabilia industry than Scott from Mill Creek. They are one of the biggest buyers and sellers of authentic autographed memorabilia in the industry.

3arod13
12-28-2010, 06:56 AM
Bought from them many times. No problems!

3arod13
12-28-2010, 07:01 AM
I know they have worked directly with Ken Griffey, Jr., Ichiro and Alex Rodriguez in the past. In fact, when I mentioned Scott's name to Alex 6-7 years ago at The Bellagio in Las Vegas, he told me they used to be close before he left for Texas.

As I mentioned to the identical post on the Autograph Forum, there is no better in the autographed memorabilia industry than Scott from Mill Creek. They are one of the biggest buyers and sellers of authentic autographed memorabilia in the industry.

Scott actually went out of his way to find a photo of Arod signing early Rawlings bats at one of Millcreeks signings with Arod. And no charge for doing so. Scott is a great person to deal with!

Tay1038
12-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Thanks everyone for your responses.

70to66
12-28-2010, 03:08 PM
My brother and I have bought from them with no problems.

tmpjets
12-29-2010, 01:52 AM
One of the BEST OUT THERE! If not the best I have several gamers and auto's from them. Scott and Brent at Mill Creek Sports are awesome, hands down everything you get is top shelf. They are great when placing large orders aswell as being flexible with prices too. Cannot say enough about Mill Creek.:cool: