Tampa Bay Rays vs Angels 8/24/10 - MLB TV HELP!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattmont24
    • Mar 2006

Tampa Bay Rays vs Angels 8/24/10 - MLB TV HELP!

I just recently acquired an Evan Longoria game used LVS Bat that is MLB Authenticated from August 24, 2010. During that game, Longo went 3-5 with a home run, single, and a double. The bat is cracked, and I was curious as to if anyone had access to MLB TV, and could watch Longoria's at bats and tell me during what at bat he cracked this bat...Thank you!

-Matt
  • jake33
    • Nov 2005

Re: Tampa Bay Rays vs Angels 8/24/10 - MLB TV HELP!

Same here, I am trying to find someone who can get a few old rays games because I have items that are authenticated on a certain date. I have a willy aybar game used battng helmet authenticated on 10.4.09 last game of the season vs. NYY that I have been looking for a few months.

Anyone have the ability to get old games on video?

Comment

• happyyoungster
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mattmont24
      I just recently acquired an Evan Longoria game used LVS Bat that is MLB Authenticated from August 24, 2010. During that game, Longo went 3-5 with a home run, single, and a double. The bat is cracked, and I was curious as to if anyone had access to MLB TV, and could watch Longoria's at bats and tell me during what at bat he cracked this bat...Thank you!

-Matt

Here's three (3) screen shots from the game.
      I watched all five at-bats...from what I can tell, he cracked it on the 7th inning bloop double to right. He hit it off the end of the bat.
      The announcers don't make mention of a cracked bat, nor is it 100% clear on the video.
      Hope this helps.
      Attached Files

Comment

• mattmont24
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by happyyoungster
        Here's three (3) screen shots from the game.
        I watched all five at-bats...from what I can tell, he cracked it on the 7th inning bloop double to right. He hit it off the end of the bat.
        The announcers don't make mention of a cracked bat, nor is it 100% clear on the video.
        Hope this helps.
        Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...