PDA

View Full Version : Pujols and Ichiro bat fair market value?

yankees506
12-30-2010, 09:17 PM
Ok guys i have found myself recently wanting gamers from Pujols and Ichiro. I finally reasoned with myself that spending 3k+ on a bat is not how i want to spend my money, i may have found an alternative i may be happy with.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230562118600

http://cgi.ebay.com/ICHIRO-SUZUKI-AUTO-SIGNED-MIZUNO-GAME-MODEL-BAT-HOLO-/370456226785?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5640e96be1

I know the pujols is not issued but its close and the ichiro i have no idea on, my question is, are these bats priced right? if not what is a reasonable price? i know they have a best offer portion and i want to know if its worth it even making an offer. Help! As always any and all opinions!

Klattsy
12-30-2010, 10:01 PM
G'day mate, I have no idea on what price should be, but both those items look REALLY nice. IMHO the prices seem reasonable (especially with MLB holos!), it seems you could get the bat for $700...Good luck!

Mark.

shaunharr
12-30-2010, 11:47 PM
Though i can't afford it, I think those prices are fair, and about probably near the lowest prices you will find.

shoremen44
12-31-2010, 08:47 AM
Just a piece of advice...

I have bought and sold my fair share of Pujols gamers... Just be patient... I have bought nearly all of my Pujols bats for much less than 3k...

The bat is nice that it has the LOAs and is signed, but it obviously not used... Save your money and wait... One will come to you

brianborsch
12-31-2010, 12:09 PM
Also, something to note is that none of these bats are game issued bats. These are just game model bats. These were never issued to the player or intented for game use.

You can tell because the Ichiro bat has the wrong Mizuno logo above the nameplate.

The Pujols doesn't have a date stamp under the knob like all other Marucci's do that are issued for game use.

I personally can't pay as much as they ask for an item like that.

BB

stlbats
12-31-2010, 04:01 PM
I dont know anything about Ichiro's market, but I personally would think that a Pujols signed bat would bring around $500. His signed bats used to be very rare, and there are still not a ton of them, but they can be found. With no game use or even game issue, its just a signed bat and he seems to be getting more of his signed stuff into the marketplace lately.

Thanks
Jason
stlbats@bellsouth.net