PDA

View Full Version : Games used Dodgers jerseys for $50!

topekabob
08-13-2006, 11:39 PM
Amazing but true: The Dodgers Clubhouse store in Universal City (the walkway that leads to the Universal Studios Theme Park in Los Angeles) is selling game used Dodgers jerseys - home whites and a few blue alternate batting practice jerseys (with Los Angeles stitched in front and name and number on back too) for half off, $50. I found a beautiful David Ross BP and a Spring training white of minor leaguer Carlos Garcia (I needed a size 50 and it was the last one in that size). All proper tagging and they'll give you a card saying game used from the Dodgers. I did see some mlb names on the backs of some of the home whites, including Brent Mayne and Pedro Borbon (although his name was taken off) and coach Glenn Hoffman, and in the blue BP I saw Tom Wilson. Many of the home whites had 2004 tags attached to the regular tagging. So, you might want to check it out if you're in the LA area or give them a call and see if they'll mail you one. For that price it's worth the postage I think.

topekabob
08-15-2006, 09:57 PM
Did anybody get one? I thought it was a good deal but maybe I made too much of it.

ham1963
08-16-2006, 07:06 AM
What is the phone number to thier store.
Thanks,
John

topekabob
08-16-2006, 09:49 PM
818-761-5677

If you get one let me know what they charge for postage.
The blue 2004 BP jerseys are awesome.
I found the "Garcia" home white I bought on getty images. It was worn by Luis Garcia in spring training 2004.

ham1963
08-18-2006, 03:38 PM
I called the Dodgers on Thursday and p/u some game used jerseys. I will let you know the shipping cost when I get them.
John:D