PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know an estimate of prices at Rangers FanFest?

AutographAddiction
01-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Anyone have an idea what a Josh Hamilton or Jeff Franceour game-used bat will go for at Rangers FanFest. I'm not sure how they usually price theirs. Any info would be great.

Fnazxc0114
01-03-2011, 09:25 PM
The last three years I have been the prices have seemed to be a little better at the fanfest than at the games during the season. I paid a grand for my jersey. I believe i paid about 550 for my andrus jersey and 400 for my holland and feliz jerseys. Also paid 150 last year for a kinsler bat. That is about the range. They will have a bunch of lower end jerseys in the 125 price range as wll. Last year the foundation had better prices but the only jerseys they had were from spring training. Hope that helps. If the foundation has any bats for sale they will be cheaper than the teams bats, if i recall 350 and down.

coxfan
01-04-2011, 07:12 AM
I've never been to fanfest, but I was at the Ranger's Grand Slam store at the stadium on Dec 26. They had a M. Young autographed jersey from 2009 for $1,000, I believe. Their only post-season item was an ALDS game 4 ball for $100.

Since I bought an ALCS game 2 ball from the Ranger's Foundation at the World Series for $100, and it was more valuable than the ALDS one, that confirms the idea that the Foundation prices are a little better than the team stores.