X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rangersfan1214
    Banned
    • Aug 2010

Rangers fan fest?

What time should you get there to get the big players like Hamilton? Can you buy autograph tickets ahead of time? Does anyone know when Hamilton will be signing and even if he is signing late if you still have to get there when they open to get a ticket? Thanks!
  • shaunharr
    • May 2010

Re: Rangers fan fest?

Last year he was one of the first to sign, and the people started lining up as early as 5am. Not sure the schedule for this year
    Thank you,

Shaun Harr
    shaun.harr@yahoo.com
    Always look for game used anything of J.R. Towles, Ross Stripling, Tyler Naquin, and German Duran.

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
      • Aug 2007

this year they wont annonce who is signing until two hours before, for 500 you can get a head of the line pass. Also, are you a member of texasautographclub.com they have a lot of the local dfw autograph appearances listed.
      Baseball do what it do
      -Ron Washington

Comment

• rangersfan1214
        Banned
        • Aug 2010

Thanks for the information! Does Texasautographclub.com have any upcoming Josh Hamilton public signings?

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
          • Aug 2007

no not now but if there was one it would be on there. They also have all the place for the caravan stops. It would be a good place to get your mitch moreland bad signed
          Baseball do what it do
          -Ron Washington

Comment

• rangersfan1214
            Banned
            • Aug 2010

I just heard Hamilton is hospitalized with early signs of pneumonia. They said he should be getting out soon. I hope that he makes a full recovery and gets to feeling better!! Does anyone think this may affect his signing at Fan Fest.

Comment

• dylanharr
              • May 2010

He should be released by the weekend and resume workouts middle of next week

Comment

• rangersfan1214
                Banned
                • Aug 2010

Looks like Hamilton won't be there. If you get there early in line, when you ge in to the convention center at 9 where do you go to get autograph tickets? If a player isn't signing until later in the day do you still get the ticket for them at 9? If not how do you make sure you can get the ticket? Thanks!

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
                  • Aug 2007

google is your friend and so is the texasrangers website. Also, did you check out the site i mentioned above? Everything you would want to know about the day is on that site or texasrangers.com. They moved the fanfest to the convention center so Id imagine it will be a cluster. Especially with the success the team had last year.
                  Baseball do what it do
                  -Ron Washington

Comment

• nationals2k9
                    • Sep 2008

Looks like all the playoff game-used will be done via silent auction this year. Some things will be held for online auction on mlb.com in Feb.

I had been working with the Rangers rep to see if I could get something held back. No such luck!

Have fun everyone down in Texas who will be attending this weekend!

Mike

Comment

• coxfan
                      • Feb 2009

They've sold a few g-u balls from the ALDS and ALCS at the stadium, but I think I bought the last of those on my Dec. 26 visit. A few others were offered on the Rangers and MLB sites earlier, but some may have failed to sell there. They said no WS items were provided to the stadium store, so those may surface in the auctions.

Comment

• nationals2k9
                        • Sep 2008

It sounds like they'll have everything between the fan fest and online next month. MLB had the WS jerseys the past week or two, taking time to authenticate and register in database. Some of that stuff is going to go for crazy money. Hamilton g/u WS - ouch!

I was after Kinsler's WS shirt!

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
                          • Aug 2007

well crap looks like i will have to go to the fanfest to check out the auctions. I wish they had some batting helmets, i dont need anymore jerseys or bats. Might just hold out for the WS jerseys next month.l
                          Baseball do what it do
                          -Ron Washington

Comment

• nationals2k9
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Fnazxc0114
                            well crap looks like i will have to go to the fanfest to check out the auctions. I wish they had some batting helmets, i dont need anymore jerseys or bats. Might just hold out for the WS jerseys next month.l
                            To clarify: World Series doesn't necessarily equal online auction next month. From what I gather, there were be WS jerseys with MLB holos at the fan fest under silent auction format. Then there is another set of stuff (inc Kinsler playoff bat apparently) that will be done online, presumed to be next month. Hopefully this is accurate. It's certainly how I followed my email chain with the Rangers contact. And if I'm wrong, you can't do anything about it becuase I live in Cleveland!

Good luck!!

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
                              • Aug 2007

no worries. I wasnt planning on going but now it looks like i will have to go and check it out.
                              Baseball do what it do
                              -Ron Washington

Comment

Working...