PDA

View Full Version : Photo Matched Bryce Harper bat

Hog
01-14-2011, 01:30 PM
Hey all.

Just wondering if you guys agree that this is a photo match of a Harper Bat. The nick that is to the right of the "M" logo and the distance of the grain sticker (whatever these are actually called, The unpainted circle on the handle).

Thanks.

http://i56.tinypic.com/rvbx39.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/xegytt.jpg

nationals2k9
01-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Inconclusive (at best)

The "nick" is hard to conclude in the top pic though I gather what you're referring to. I can also imagine how the tar looks to stop at the same point (about 1-2 inches just after the bare wood spot) on both bats.... but again, too hard to know for sure. Could say the same with the ball mark above the barrel labeling.

So although I would not offer a 100% endorsement, there's nothing about it that says it's not a match. Make sense?

indyred
01-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Could be your bat and marks do appear close. Just too hard to say a solid photo-match. It has potential. To me a photo-match jumps out at you and marks exactly match up.

Does Harper got a deal marketing his game used stuff? Will be intersting how he does this year. The hype train could just keep building for him.

Hog
01-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Inconclusive (at best)

The "nick" is hard to conclude in the top pic though I gather what you're referring to. I can also imagine how the tar looks to stop at the same point (about 1-2 inches just after the bare wood spot) on both bats.... but again, too hard to know for sure. Could say the same with the ball mark above the barrel labeling.

So although I would not offer a 100% endorsement, there's nothing about it that says it's not a match. Make sense?

Yeah it makes sense, I am trying to get a higher res version of the pic which will help a lot. I also measured the the distance and orientation of the little round cut out on the handle to the end of the logo. It is 9.5 inches. The logo is 3 inches, if you line up the logos down the barrel it is pretty close to exact. The angle will skew the measurement a little bit but you can see it is pretty damn close. (I also enhanced the pic a bit and you can see the nick a bit more clearly.)

http://i55.tinypic.com/1217ofl.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/s67ghj.jpg

cliffjmp33
01-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Just tried to do a quick search on apimages.com for you and everything that comes up either has different tape job or different colored "M".

Great bat though and hopefully you or someone here can help match it 100%!

Hog
01-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Just tried to do a quick search on apimages.com for you and everything that comes up either has different tape job or different colored "M".

Great bat though and hopefully you or someone here can help match it 100%!

yeah this is the only shot of him holding a bat that wasn't taped the whole way up the grip.

Hog
02-13-2011, 10:33 PM
Hey I hate to bump this but I have to.

I have done some research and it seems this bat in the picture was taken during batting practice for his AFL debut. I am so beyond excited that I have a bat that he (may) have had at his profesional debut.

I really must photo match this bat, there had to be dozens of people taking photographs during BP.

I am willing to pay for a high resolution shot of him using the same bat in the picture. I am pleading to the people of this site to use the powers that I know you have to find one.

Thank you so much in advance.

Also does anyone know what this bat may be worth?

spartanservitto
02-13-2011, 10:43 PM
Ill tell ya, the more I look, the more I get persuaded. Also look at how dirty the maple mark, not saying that doesnt show up on other bats, but it definitely helps the cause.

-Tony

allstarsplus
02-13-2011, 10:48 PM
That's as close as I have seen someone come on a photomatch on a Nationals era bat of Harper's. I guess that is from the Arizona Fall League.

Hang on to that as that could end of being one of the greatest pieces of memorabilia. That kid is so special. He centers the ball and swings with enormous bat speed and pop.

Watching him in BP is worth the price of admission!

Hog
02-13-2011, 10:48 PM
Ill tell ya, the more I look, the more I get persuaded. Also look at how dirty the maple mark, not saying that doesnt show up on other bats, but it definitely helps the cause.

-Tony

I am 100% convinced that it is the same bat. This is the only Harper bat that I have seen that does not have the signature tape job we all know. I am just shocked that this is the only picture I can find of it. I mean it was his Professional debut how was the media not all over the place.

I just need a high res version and it will be set in stone and I can make a sweet display for it.

Also it is crazy how big the bat is. It is a good 2 inches longer than any other bat I own.

gameused
02-13-2011, 10:52 PM
What was the date of his professional debut?

Hog
02-13-2011, 11:03 PM
What was the date of his professional debut?

Oct. 20th

Also, there is a good chance This is video of him using the bat. However the quality is so bad I can't prove it

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6062393

Hog
02-13-2011, 11:54 PM
Well I guess it is without a doubt now!

I kinda feel like I am holding a piece of history already...

(If anyone knows how to get a full size version without paying for the rights to publish it please message me!!)

He must have used the bat past this night because the small tape job on the bottom of the bat shows good use.

http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000OJDOjYDA_.Y/s/600/600/Harper-Bryce-1023-Mitchell.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/69nqtw.jpg

spartanservitto
02-13-2011, 11:56 PM
What a bat.

-Tony

Dewey2007
02-14-2011, 12:33 AM
I agree. Great bat and I'm glad you found a match. Now all he has to do is live up to the hype. If not, this will be worth about as much as a Joe Charboneau bat :)

What a bat.

-Tony

Hog
02-14-2011, 01:06 AM
I agree. Great bat and I'm glad you found a match. Now all he has to do is live up to the hype. If not, this will be worth about as much as a Joe Charboneau bat :)

If that is the case it will have a good home next to Cameron Maybin's 2007 Signed game used FSL All Star bat. And his game used first MLB Triple. haha.

Or maybe it will retire in Cooperstown :P

LWMM
02-14-2011, 01:45 AM
Well I guess it is without a doubt now!

I kinda feel like I am holding a piece of history already...

(If anyone knows how to get a full size version without paying for the rights to publish it please message me!!)

Try sending a message to the photographer asking about obtaining a print. There is a licensing loophole with MiLB (maybe MLB as well) where photographers are allowed to give a print in return for a donation; some photographers are willing to exploit it, some aren't.

gameused
02-14-2011, 02:59 AM
Blew up the pics and they look pretty good to me, if you can get that photo in super high res that would be great.

Good Luck,
Bobby

allstarsplus
02-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Also it is crazy how big the bat is. It is a good 2 inches longer than any other bat I own.

Since it was 2 inches longer it sounds like this may be a bat he only uses for BP. He has been known to use very long and heavy bats in BP.

There is a great video of him in the cages in Las Vegas :

http://www.nationalsenquirer.com/2011/02/bryce-harper-swinging-the-biggest-bat-on-earth.html

spartanservitto
02-14-2011, 01:31 PM
Since it was 2 inches longer it sounds like this may be a bat he only uses for BP. He has been known to use very long and heavy bats in BP.

http://www.nationalsenquirer.com/2011/02/bryce-harper-swinging-the-biggest-bat-on-earth.html

I agree, but doesn't the marks on the bat indicate the presence of a donut ring!?!?! Just throwing that out there.

-Tony

onlyalbert
02-14-2011, 01:43 PM

Lets see some pics of the knob. May be able to match it to the video too!

nationals2k9
02-14-2011, 02:14 PM
I agree, but doesn't the marks on the bat indicate the presence of a donut ring!?!?! Just throwing that out there.

-Tony

He can always use a donut getting loose for BP

Are you going to keep the bat 100% and see how he does the next few years? It'd be a tough call for me seeing what happened to Strasburg though it probably takes more bad luck to lose a swing than it does to hurt an arm. And nothing says SS won't bounce back. Wonder how other collectors will view this bat is comparison to other Harper bats if you can build a solid package for the photomatch and first pro game, etc.

allstarsplus
02-14-2011, 02:19 PM

-Tony

I saw him warm-up outside the cage with a sleeve so maybe/maybe not.
To me as a huge Nationals collector, it doesn't matter much as any "used" bat of his that can be sourced properly will be huge if he lives up to his potential. This bat could possibly be his 1st pro BP bat.

What this kid has accomplished in High School, College and the AFL has been nothing short of amazing. We know his real age so this isn't a kid from another country where we question "is he really 18?".

I have met him and seen him in person. Just hoping all goes to the optimum plan and he lives up to his own expectations.

OaklandAsFan
02-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Andrew what was your perception of him on a personal/professional level?

During the fall league he was very standoffish with the fans and spent much time with his headphones on and his head down. I don't necessarily think it was he is a bad guy i think it was more a case of a huge crush of people that he is demand by and being so young it is very overwhelming.

Hog
02-14-2011, 02:48 PM

During the fall league he was very standoffish with the fans and spent much time with his headphones on and his head down. I don't necessarily think it was he is a bad guy i think it was more a case of a huge crush of people that he is demand by and being so young it is very overwhelming.

I have heard he can be a "dick". But I am totally fine with that. He is an athlete not a role model. Ty Cobb was a dick...

Hog
02-14-2011, 03:09 PM
If this is his BP bat I am totally fine with that. I now know he had and used the bat the night of his Professional Debut. In my mind that is pretty damn special.

Are you going to keep the bat 100% and see how he does the next few years? It'd be a tough call for me seeing what happened to Strasburg though it probably takes more bad luck to lose a swing than it does to hurt an arm. And nothing says SS won't bounce back. Wonder how other collectors will view this bat is comparison to other Harper bats if you can build a solid package for the photomatch and first pro game, etc.

I guess everything has it's price, but I am pretty sure I want to hold on to this for a while. Best case scenario is that he accomplishes his goal and becomes "The best player that has ever played the game, I want to be the best hitter who's ever played the game. I want to hit .430" Worst case is he just stays the most hyped prospect since Jesus.

He is basically the Tiger Woods of baseball. He played in his six year old brothers little league team when he was 3... That is part of what makes him a "Dick". He has done nothing but live baseball since birth. Here a piece ESPN did on him before the draft. http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4394893

Back to the bat. I will post some more pics as requested. What are some worth estimates for a package with prof that this is the bat he used at his pro debut?

allstarsplus
02-14-2011, 04:15 PM

My family was part of a video VIP reception w/ Bryce Harper at his 1st Nats appearance in Washington after he signed his contract.

He was very nice and willing to sign anything they had so he signed their shirts and a baseball for each of them.

Hog
02-16-2011, 01:59 PM
My family was part of a video VIP reception w/ Bryce Harper at his 1st Nats appearance in Washington after he signed his contract.

He was very nice and willing to sign anything they had so he signed their shirts and a baseball for each of them.

Anyone that gets 9.9 mill should be more than happy to sign a few things for some kids haha.

Hog
02-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Does anyone know if MLB will allow him to use his "Bible Bats"? I know there was a thread talking about him using a bat with "Luke 1:37" on it instead of his name, but do we know if the MLB will allow him to continue using it or will he have to switch to just his name.

I think that would make this bat significantly more rare if they don't let him use the bible verse any more.

Manram
02-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Does anyone know if MLB will allow him to use his "Bible Bats"? I know there was a thread talking about him using a bat with "Luke 1:37" on it instead of his name, but do we know if the MLB will allow him to continue using it or will he have to switch to just his name.

I think that would make this bat significantly more rare if they don't let him use the bible verse any more.

I dont see why they wouldn't let him. A player should be able to have whatever engraved into their bats that they want

Hog
02-16-2011, 06:16 PM
I dont see why they wouldn't let him. A player should be able to have whatever engraved into their bats that they want

There was a debate in the other thread about it here: http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=37579

Professional sports have always kinda leaned on teh side of caution when it comes to religious stuff, it offends just as much as it doesn't. Plus I don't see that many bats that have anything but the players name one it. The only one off hand that I can even think of was Griffey's "Swingman" which was even under his name.

yankees506
02-16-2011, 06:44 PM
Griffey's "Swingman" which was even under his name.

Many Ramirez used bats with "manolo" on the barrell instead of his name, in spanish that word has a not so flattering definition

Hog
02-16-2011, 06:53 PM
Many Ramirez used bats with "manolo" on the barrell instead of his name, in spanish that word has a not so flattering definition

I guess once Spring training gets in full swing we will know the answer. It just seems like getting something custom on your bat is something you would have to earn, not just get. I hope he isn't allowed for selfish reasons.

Dach0sen0ne
02-16-2011, 06:58 PM

Yea, I googled it. LOLOLOL

gameused
02-20-2011, 02:02 PM
Not sure if you seen this auction on American Memorabilia for photos of Bryce Harper on high quality jpegs:

http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Auction_Item.asp?Auction_ID=62396&c=\Game%20Worn-Used\Baseball\&t=Open&p=0&s=&offset=20

Hog
02-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Not sure if you seen this auction on American Memorabilia for photos of Bryce Harper on high quality jpegs:

http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Auction_Item.asp?Auction_ID=62396&c=\Game%20Worn-Used\Baseball\&t=Open&p=0&s=&offset=20 (http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Auction_Item.asp?Auction_ID=62396&c=%5CGame%20Worn-Used%5CBaseball%5C&t=Open&p=0&s=&offset=20)

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I doubt there will be a pic of him using the bat because: "All of these images picture Bryce Harper in his Washington Nationals uniform. Not his high school team and not his junior college team. Not even his Arizona Fall League team which did not wear the Nationals cap."

Hog
02-20-2011, 08:12 PM
To whoever asked for the knob pics here they are. Not the greatest quality, taken from my phone.

http://i54.tinypic.com/34pz0a1.jpg

And here is a pic that shows just how ridiculously big it is. The bat to the left is a stanton and the last two on the right are Canseco (LOL) and Miguel Cabrera. All proven bombers, so it is insane how long this bat is.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ebs39l.jpg

Hog
02-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Well I guess it is official. Harper will not be able to use the "Bible Bats" in the majors. I feel this only adds value to this bat because it is now that much more rare.

He did manage to slip in the "Luke 1:37" because they laser etched his autograph on the barrel, which he tends to always add "Luke 1:37" to.

This has been a pretty fun experience for me to unfold. Thanks for all the help.

Now I just need an estimate of what this bat is worth.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/109435676.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6FE658400D33D160D EA1C407FBFBA86FA576924C44DAEE8E6

allstarsplus
02-25-2011, 10:13 PM
Well I guess it is official. Harper will not be able to use the "Bible Bats" in the majors. I feel this only adds value to this bat because it is now that much more rare.

He did manage to slip in the "Luke 1:37" because they laser etched his autograph on the barrel, which he tends to always add "Luke 1:37" to.

This has been a pretty fun experience for me to unfold. Thanks for all the help.

Now I just need an estimate of what this bat is worth.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/109435676.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6FE658400D33D160D EA1C407FBFBA86FA576924C44DAEE8E6

MarkFD is at Spring Training and Bryce used 3 different Marruci's in BP today.

Hog
02-25-2011, 10:20 PM
MarkFD is at Spring Training and Bryce used 3 different Marruci's in BP today.

haha way to burst my bubble.

Well I guess than we don't know yet.

Thanks for the info.

allstarsplus
02-27-2011, 12:57 AM
There was a debate in the other thread about it here: http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=37579

Professional sports have always kinda leaned on teh side of caution when it comes to religious stuff, it offends just as much as it doesn't. Plus I don't see that many bats that have anything but the players name one it. The only one off hand that I can even think of was Griffey's "Swingman" which was even under his name.

This picture was from Feb 26 2011 taken by MarkFD and sent to me.

Hog
02-27-2011, 12:43 PM
This picture was from Feb 26 2011 taken by MarkFD and sent to me.

I am guessing he still has a bunch of the old "Bible bats" that he may keep using for BP. That bat with his autograph lasered on it I bet will be what he has to use in games.

Thanks for the pictures tho. Man I love the people on this site.

Still looking for a estimated value now that it is photo matched to his professional debut.

Thanks for the help!

allstarsplus
02-27-2011, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the pictures tho. Man I love the people on this site.

Still looking for a estimated value now that it is photo matched to his professional debut.

Thanks for the help!

Glad to help but the big thanks goes to MarkFD who specifically worked all weekend to get a closeup of his bats.

On the estimated value of your bat I think because it is so unique you have to go with with a range as the real value is what someone would pay for it. I would say today it is $350 to $850 for the range and it could be $1,000's if he lives up to the hype. If he is the natural as they said in Sports Illustrated when he was 16 and one of the greatest ever, add another 0 to that number.

Bravesfan
02-27-2011, 01:13 PM
I hope they let him keep his Bible bats. Nothing wrong with it at all and if you are offended by it then so what. It is his faith not yours so why would anyone care unless they are just so anti-God they cant sleep at night.
Sad days we live in when a Bible verse stirs a debate. :(

Bravesfan
02-27-2011, 01:15 PM
And, I have one of his game used MPowered bats from 2009 and it hangs with pride, Bible verse and all, on my wall.:)

allstarsplus
02-27-2011, 01:50 PM
MarkFD was just having lunch at Chili's when Bryce Harper walked in by himself.

Unfortunately after he exited the restaurant, Mark said a bunch of autograph hounds converged on him.

How sad is it that they follow him around town. :confused:

chakes89
02-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Now I want one of his bats just because of how unique they are, bible verse and all.

Hog
02-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Glad to help but the big thanks goes to MarkFD who specifically worked all weekend to get a closeup of his bats.

On the estimated value of your bat I think because it is so unique you have to go with with a range as the real value is what someone would pay for it. I would say today it is $350 to $850 for the range and it could be $1,000's if he lives up to the hype. If he is the natural as they said in Sports Illustrated when he was 16 and one of the greatest ever, add another 0 to that number.

MARKFD You are the man. Thank you!

Well here is fingers crossed to that extra 0 haha.

rangersfan1214
02-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Man, is it me or does Bryce look older in that photo? Lol

allstarsplus
02-27-2011, 07:56 PM
While his size and face looks older from a distance, I have met him and you can see up close that he probably doesn't even shave.

When I met him in Washington and he was in dress clothes, he looked like a High School kid, but when he is on the field, he hits the ball like a veteran.

Hog
02-27-2011, 11:54 PM
MarkFD was just having lunch at Chili's when Bryce Harper walked in by himself.

Unfortunately after he exited the restaurant, Mark said a bunch of autograph hounds converged on him.

How sad is it that they follow him around town. :confused:

Is there any other shots of him? I totally want to see what his twitter shirt says.

Hog
03-01-2011, 01:03 PM
In his spring training debut yesterday he used the bat with his etched autograph to have to huge strike outs.

I love that the writers are questioning if he is a bust and can even hit Major league pitchers. It is 2 at bats haha I love this game!

LastingsMilledge85
03-01-2011, 03:11 PM
What I thought was interesting is that he is the only National ever to wear a Coolflo helmet. I thought that the team never even ordered them, so does he get special treatment or did the Nats change helmet policies for 2011? Neat seeing him go sans batting gloves, these days that's a dying breed.

allstarsplus
03-02-2011, 12:37 PM
What I thought was interesting is that he is the only National ever to wear a Coolflo helmet. I thought that the team never even ordered them, so does he get special treatment or did the Nats change helmet policies for 2011? Neat seeing him go sans batting gloves, these days that's a dying breed.

The Nationals have changed all helmets and the number decals for 2011 which is why there are finally, in the 6 seasons of the existence of the Nationals, helmets out there for sale.

The players now have a choice of the coolflo or the traditional design for 2011 and yes, Bryce Harper is wearing a coolflo helmet.

Hope that answers your question.

LastingsMilledge85
03-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Thanks Andrew! I saw the new number decal and that Jayson Werth is also wearing the Coolflo.

markfd
03-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Is there any other shots of him? I totally want to see what his twitter shirt says.

Sorry no other pics of Bryce from Chili's in Viera, I was lucky to take this one without anyone noticing.

allstarsplus
03-03-2011, 11:23 AM
Sorry no other pics of Bryce from Chili's in Viera, I was lucky to take this one without anyone noticing.

Mark - You were a true gentleman not wanting to disturb his meal although I was hoping my phone call to him to introduce you would have happened before he left the restaurant!!!!! :cool: We were so close!

Your Destin Hood story on the Spring Training thread was so awesome too!

Hog
03-05-2011, 12:06 PM

Mark, thank you so much for getting some shots of Harpers ST Bats. You're a huge asset to this forum.

Can't help but be excited he will no longer be using his "Bible Bats" in the bigs. In every at bat so far it seems he has used the bat with the tape job on the handle with just his signature laser etched on the barrel. He still has the "Luke 1:37" but its not where his name should be.

yankees506
03-05-2011, 12:19 PM
You cant assume he wont use them in the bigs until you see he is not using them in the bigs, mlb does not have a policy on what can be on a bat. Id contact someone at marucci and see if they can give me details on if he is still ordering them instead of speculating.

Hog
03-05-2011, 12:32 PM
You cant assume he wont use them in the bigs until you see he is not using them in the bigs, mlb does not have a policy on what can be on a bat. Id contact someone at marucci and see if they can give me details on if he is still ordering them instead of speculating.

I contacted the on twitter with no response. So you think it is just coincidental that he used the bible bats for everything including the Arizona Fall League and now he shows up at spring training with brand new bats with his auto laser etched on it?

yankees506
03-05-2011, 12:49 PM
It could just be he signed a contract with marucci, lvs uses block letters for players until they sign a contract but they can request block letters. Some players are very specific about the look of their bats. I think we wont know until the season starts (i dont think he will be on the team) so it may be a while . This spring Mark Teixeira is using a solid black bat with a brand ive never seen before instead of his usual 2 tone m9 or marucci. But i am sure he will go back once the season starts

markfd
03-10-2011, 07:14 PM
As I was sorting through my ST pics I found I had another picture of a Bryce Harper ST bat.

allstarsplus
03-11-2011, 11:54 AM
This article will be in Sunday's Washington Post in a 5 page spread with photos about Bryce Harper and his family and worth your read.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2011/03/10/ST2011031005511.html?sid=ST2011031005511

Also, he is now hitting .375 with 2 walks in 18 plate appearances! 2 of his outs were almost certain opposite field hits that got knocked down by strong Florida winds.

He runs out of the batters box like Pete Rose used to and legged another single into a double and one game this week caused the OF to come up throwing who bobbled the ball and ate an error on it as Harper legged that into 2nd base.

The Nats have a young 2nd baseman Danny Espinosa who runs hard out of the box too and it is great to see throwback types of players who play the game hard.

frikativ54
03-11-2011, 01:51 PM
This article will be in Sunday's Washington Post in a 5 page spread with photos about Bryce Harper and his family and worth your read.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2011/03/10/ST2011031005511.html?sid=ST2011031005511

Also, he is now hitting .375 with 2 walks in 18 plate appearances! 2 of his outs were almost certain opposite field hits that got knocked down by strong Florida winds.

He runs out of the batters box like Pete Rose used to and legged another single into a double and one game this week caused the OF to come up throwing who bobbled the ball and ate an error on it as Harper legged that into 2nd base.

The Nats have a young 2nd baseman Danny Espinosa who runs hard out of the box too and it is great to see throwback types of players who play the game hard.

Good article, Andrew. Thanks for sharing it. It was an enjoyable and captivating read. I love throwback ballplayers who run out every grounder. Personally speaking, I've stopped collecting players because of their lack of hustle, so it's great reading about guys who play all-out.

The only thing with Harper is how he'll handle the limelight. I was taken aback when he said that he'd never had a drink or smoked a cigarette. If I remember correctly, Josh Hamilton was the same way. It's hard to believe that he'll resist temptation as a big leaguer. Maybe I'm just cynical...

-Frik

markfd
03-28-2011, 06:44 PM

Ask and you shall receive! It is a 22 Fresh Tshirt and the link below shows a good image of it.

http://store.22fresh.com/?p=product&id=32

allstarsplus
03-29-2011, 05:09 AM
Ask and you shall receive! It is a 22 Fresh Tshirt and the link below shows a good image of it.

http://store.22fresh.com/?p=product&id=32

They started as a baseball pants company.

What the studs are saying about 22Fresh...

Bryce Harper - 1st Overall pick in 2010 MLB Draft
Sick style on and off the field. These guys are legit!

allstarsplus
04-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Thought you all would enjoy my newest pickup. Look at the photo of him wearing what I believe is the jersey from the spots on the 3 and the 4 although this was washed many more times by the time I got it.:

Dach0sen0ne
04-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Thought you all would enjoy my newest pickup. Look at the photo of him wearing what I believe is the jersey from the spots on the 3 and the 4 although this was washed many more times

Andrew, you always get the cool stuff. AWESOME jersey!!!

allstarsplus
04-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Andrew, you always get the cool stuff. AWESOME jersey!!!

Thanks! I am working on a few more. They are really nice! Even though Strasburg isn't playing he participated in fielding and agility drills at Spring Training and also light throwing excercises.

The Nats also wore their Home whites for a bunch of games this Spring!

This is the jersey that Bryce Harper is now wearing on the Minor League side.

LastingsMilledge85
04-05-2011, 01:59 PM

Looks like Rawlings stole the exact same jersey model from Majestic, only their's is mesh and doesn't appear to have those "felt-like" numbers and name.

Hog
05-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Hey all been a while.

Just wondering what would be a reasonable asking price for this bat now that he is up and proving himself as the real deal so far.

Thanks.

yanks12025
05-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Hey all been a while.

Just wondering what would be a reasonable asking price for this bat now that he is up and proving himself as the real deal so far.

Thanks.

Didn't know 34 at-bats is proving yourself as the real deal.

Hog
05-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Didn't know 34 at-bats is proving yourself as the real deal.

Hence why I included "so far"

flota89
05-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Hey all been a while.

Thanks.
Hey,

If you're looking to sell, now would be your best time. You could probably get $1500-2000 for it. I'd imagine the value will go down as Harper's hype goes down, even if he does continue to perform well.

-Tyler