X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jordanhigh69
    • Oct 2010

Jordan research help

Hi all,
    I need some help on research I have attempted to do, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I am looking for a video of Michael Jordan that was from very early on in his career, when he was on CBS Sports I believe, in an interview or press conference. He was wearing a red Bulls hat with the logo on it and an embroidered sig of his. I saw the video on the ESPN special "Jordan rides the bus", but can't locate it anywhere. I would also love to find any pics/references to very early(like pre-1983) jersey numbers(Desente) he wore while playing for the U.S teams. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Steve
  • gnishiyama
    • Aug 2006

Re: Jordan research help

Steve,
    I've never dealt with this person but have visited his website.
    I believe his name is Darren and his website is http://www.rareair23.com/index.html

His specialty seems to be autographs but there is a small section
    on game used uniforms so perhaps he may be able to help.

Goh Nishiyama
    Goh Nishiyama

Always buying Japanese Game Used Memorablia

gnishiyama@gmail.com

Comment

• 3arod13
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by gnishiyama
      Steve,
      I believe his name is Darren and his website is http://www.rareair23.com/index.html

Goh Nishiyama
      Yes, his name is Darren. I sent him and email a week ago, and no response. If I hear from him, I'll let you know.
      Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• jordanhigh69
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by gnishiyama
        Steve,

Goh Nishiyama

Hi all,
        Goh, thanks for the heads up. I have visited his site and know of him. I am not interested in autographs, authenticating, or any MJ equipment. I go straight to the source if I need an auto or anything like that I am looking for images of specific items that I want to put with the items themselves Does anyone have the ESPN special "Jordan Rides The Bus" taped/DVR'd that they could burn me a copy of, possibly? Thanks for the help and suggestions guys.

Steve

Comment

• otismalibu
          • Nov 2005

Get the best deals for Espn 30 for 30 Jordan at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!
          Greg
          DrJStuff.com

Comment

Working...