Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amgmap
    • Apr 2006

Mobile Senior Bowl

Hey everyone! I don't post on here often, but have learned a ton from reading the posts and made some great game used contacts. With that being said, the Senior Bowl in Mobile is coming up and if you're not aware of what it is, it's an opportunity for many college players to impress scouts and show them that they are NFL caliber material. I plan on going to the meet the players convention and thought that I would pay it forward, even if it's in a little way. The meet the players gives you the opportunity to meet them, obtain one of their player cards and have it signed. I went last year and had a great time and was able to acquire quite a few cards/signatures. If you have a favorite college player that is attending the Senior Bowl, I would be willing to try and pick up a card/signature for you and send it to you. This is in appreciation for the forum. Just check out their website to see if any player that you follow is going and then send me an email. If I am only able to get one or two, then I will send them to the first ones to request it. I can't make any promises, but will try my best. The website is www.seniorbowl.com Thanks!
    Washington Nationals, Ryan Zimmerman, Bryce Harper
    http://s927.photobucket.com/user/amgmap/library/
    amgmap@gmail.com
  • AWA85
    • Jan 2008

Re: Mobile Senior Bowl

How about the greatest kicker in NCAA history (percentage wise)... Alex Henery from the University of Nebraska. GO BIG RED!!!

AWA85@live.com
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• UGA-1
      • Jan 2009

I would love to have Clint Boling from Georgia!!!
      Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
      email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

Comment

• chakes89
        • May 2006

I'll take a Jake Locker if you can get one
        I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• bama0037
          • May 2010

if you get a chance to meet McElroy or Preston Dial from Bama please tell them I will pay very Heavily for one of the Combat jerseys that they wore against Miss. State. If you think you will get a chance to speak with them please Message me or email me at bamarules4life@yahoo.com and I will give you my contact information. Thanks so much, John

Comment

• halzeus
            • Apr 2008

I would be interested in Stephen Schilling from Michigan.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

• otismalibu
              • Nov 2005

Will the Azalea Trail Maids be signing?
              Greg
              DrJStuff.com

Comment

• gaytorhater703
                • Jan 2010

Drake Nevis, Kelvin Sheppard, anyone from LSU......Geaux Tigers
                WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Comment

• gaytorhater703
                  • Jan 2010

If you do talk to Nevis or Sheppard and you get to talking about jerseys or game worn stuff i would be interested in what they would be willing to part with.
                  WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Comment

• gaytorhater703
                    • Jan 2010

Actually if you could pass them a card with my email and ask if they have or know any other former players that might have some game jerseys they would part with that would be AWESOME.

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
                      • Dec 2009

I would be interested in Greg Salas from the University of Hawaii.

guppies@guppies4me.com

Thanks,
                      Rick
                      sigpic

Comment

• gatorcollector
                        • Aug 2005

I would really appreciate it if you could get anything from the 4 Gators who will be in the game: Ahmad Black, Chas Henry, Mike Pouncey, and Marcus Gilbert. If you would allow me to send you anything like 8X10's to be signed, please let me know. bcouture@cfl.rr.com.

Comment

• Jstef15
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by gatorcollector
                          I would really appreciate it if you could get anything from the 4 Gators who will be in the game: Ahmad Black, Chas Henry, Mike Pouncey, and Marcus Gilbert. If you would allow me to send you anything like 8X10's to be signed, please let me know. bcouture@cfl.rr.com.
                          Ahmad is one of my favorite Gators ever... Can't wait to buy his autograph.

Comment

• ksuchad
                            • Oct 2008

Daniel Thomas -RB- Kansas State.
                            thanks

Comment

• amgmap
                              • Apr 2006

Hey everyone! I have added everyone to the list and plan to have it with me when I go on 28 January. As far as the requests to inquire with specific players about their gameworn items, I can try, but don't know how it will be set up this year. I will say that with last year, the crowd was HUGE because Tebow was supposed to be there (although he didn't show up). The way it was set up last year was there were different lines and you would not find out who was scheduled to be in those lines until just a little while prior to going into the building. Myself and a friend went last year and split up, so we were able to get a lot of autographs (that's our plan for this year too). We plan on going really early again this year and I will take some pictures and post them too.

Btw, I don't think any trailmaids will be there signing; however, last year the Jacksonville Jags cheerleaders were there signing posters

Also, to the University of FL collector, you do know I'm a diehard FSU fan, right? I guess I can try for FL players. I have a 16x20 picture of Christian Ponder that I'm going to take and have signed to go in my sports room.
                              Washington Nationals, Ryan Zimmerman, Bryce Harper
                              http://s927.photobucket.com/user/amgmap/library/
                              amgmap@gmail.com

Comment

Working...