Nothing was over $500.00?

What gives?

- Smitty

xpress34
01-19-2011, 11:30 PM
Never mind

xpress34
01-19-2011, 11:34 PM
Actually SCRATCH that... I would like to know...

If it's because I listed them separately and the sticky says (and I quote)

If you are posting multiple items in this section, please do so in one post rather than making multiple posts with one item each. Multiple posts with one item each may be subject to deletion.

Thank you in advance for your compliance.

Then how come Krom and Scube and others ads haven't been vacated and removed?

If it's because items can't be listed here and somewhere else (i.e. eBay) at the same time, you should have checked the times. I listed each bat AFTER it ended on eBay.

So what was the issue please?

- Smitty

nt_eagle
01-19-2011, 11:41 PM
Guess it's 'cause you're not listing your GOOD Gamers... :D

ATigerFan
01-20-2011, 07:56 AM
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=18001
Please note that this forum is not for posting items that are currently for sale on eBay or any other venue.

Thank you again for your cooperation

Doesn't listing items on another forum qualify as another venue :confused:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1302702

dcgreg25
01-20-2011, 10:17 AM
Actually SCRATCH that... I would like to know...

If it's because I listed them separately and the sticky says (and I quote)

Then how come Krom and Scube and others ads haven't been vacated and removed?

If it's because items can't be listed here and somewhere else (i.e. eBay) at the same time, you should have checked the times. I listed each bat AFTER it ended on eBay.

So what was the issue please?

- Smitty

As stated in the sticky "Multiple posts with one item each may be subject to deletion". We as moderators try to be reasonable with our enforcement of the rules of the forum and your five consecutive posts with one items each made them subject to deletion. If you notice other violations of the forum rules, please do not hesitate to bring them to our attention using the "Contact Forum Moderator" link on each page. While we try to enforce the rules of the forum reasonably and equally we do not see everything and certainly appreciate direct feedback from forum members.

If you have further questions about the rules or the enforcement of the rules, please do not hesitate to contact any of the forum moderators using the "Contact Forum Moderator" link. In an effort to keep the forum as on-topic as possible, please direct future comments or questions about the rules directly to the moderators using this link or via email. Thanks.