PDA

View Full Version : SHOREMEN44 Bert Ebay seller forum member supposed Albert Pujols game used bat NOT!!

basketballbones
01-20-2011, 09:57 PM
:eek: Would like to let everyone know that this recently ended Ebay auction item# 140500611411 Albert Pujols supposed game used 2002 Rawlings bat with item auction details on this Pujols bat as having his trade mark pine tar. This bat at best was only a BATTING PRACTICE BAT, as you can clearly see where some tape was taken off the lower part of handle very noticeable and is the same bat Bert bought from a Ball Park Heroes for about 400 or less on Ebay with a COA from them stating BATTING PRACTICE USED!!! Why Bert was this not at all mentioned in your auction details as that would be a huge thing to put in would you think as Batting Practice bats go for far less a fraction of what a game used bat would go for. I was gonna buy this same exact bat from Ball Park Heroes, but did not buy as wanted one that was game used not BP bat, or with the tape on handle. Someone bought at best a BP Pujols bat for 1,235.00 and who knows if another player used bat as had tape on handle at one time, but Bert decided to take off and not disclose to anyone. Where is BIRDBATS from this forum who is the supposed Pujols expert as I'm sure he saw this auction and knows about these facts already, or is it the buddy buddy system on forum where they know auction was bad just nobody wanna post anything against cause there friends, or have done business with each other in the past. Buyer will be notified about this as they bought a bat that is worth far less than the 1,235.00 as at best a BP bat and Ebay Fraud department notified as blatantly not what buyer was buying Bert knew that was a BP bat not game used and profited very nice!!!

camarokids
01-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Batting Practice is considered game used according to Major League Baseball.
MLB sells BP stuff as game used all day long and rarely will acknowledge the fact that it was used in BP.

So what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Forum rules state you should contact the seller with your concerns and allow 24 hours for a response before posting on GUU?

r_phelps
01-20-2011, 10:56 PM
Yikes! :eek: Removing bat tape is altering in my book. It looked like a nice bat tho.

shoremen44
01-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Basketballbones...

Thanks for the accusations, but I did NOT buy this bat off eBay, nor did it come from ball park heroes

I bought the bat several years ago in a Mastro auction

I also never removed anything from it

So blow it out your A&&

allstarsplus
01-20-2011, 11:25 PM
Basketballbones...

Thanks for the accusations, but I did NOT buy this bat off eBay, nor did it come from ball park heroes

I bought the bat several years ago in a Mastro auction

I also never removed anything from it

So blow it out your A&&

For now, I am going to lock this until we can sort out the accusations. I also agree with Camarokids in MLB's definition of BP bats as game used.

Baskeballbones, you claim tape removal as your reasoning but provided no proof. Email the Moderators with your proof or this will be deleted.