PDA

View Full Version : opinions on westbrook....

owen21
01-21-2011, 05:49 AM
Thanks to all who have helped me out in the past.....what do you guys with knowledge of Lions stuff think of this jersey? Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350432850172&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1274wt_1139

Mulligans
01-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Hi.....I'm not a Lions Guy, but I know a little about Football Jerseys. You will probably never know if this Jersey is Game Used, so I personally would not buy it as GU. It looks quite clean and the numbers look very crisp (not very flexible).... as if it is unwashed.

Don't you get the feeling that the buyer does not really know If it is a Game Used Jersey and he certainly hasn't gone out of his way to convince anyone in the listing.

"You are bidding on a Game Used Blue Home Detroit Lions Jersey. The #'s are sewn on. The name letters are sewn onto the name plate which is also sewn on. The jersey was custom tailored on the sleeves and waist to the players specifications. The jersey shows very light wear. The jersey was made by Puma."

He even suggests that you can wear it? If you are looking for a GU Jersey, I personally would hold off. If you think its a cool Jersey for the right price, go for it!

owen21
01-22-2011, 05:59 AM
Thanks I appreciate you replying....