PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Eversole---Very trustworthy

shaunharr
01-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Last night I contacted Ryan about his looking for Jorge Cantu. I told him I was at the Rangers Fan Fest, and could check it out for him.

I called him as soon as I saw the jerseys and name plate, and he sent the Paypal within two minutes, and the finder's fee was a very nice amount.

Recommend dealing with him!

Shaun

chakes89
01-23-2011, 10:09 PM
I can vouch for him too

We made a trade back in December and it was flawless

AndersonAuthentics
01-23-2011, 10:40 PM
Requested me to hold an item for him for a couple of weeks, confirmed the purchase, and then refused to respond to any of my emails asking about payment. That's the only experience I've had with him.

rdeversole
01-23-2011, 10:59 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the kind comments. I also enjoyed doing business with you!

AndersonAuthentics - Yeah, I did that and still feel pretty stupid about it. I had really wanted the grand slam bat that you had already sold and then it quickly became available to me and I flubbed up on grabbing that bat from you that I had planned on purchasing. I need to apologize for leaving you hanging and not following through with the sale or communication. I hope we can move past my rookie mistake and do business someday. I recently saw a nice game used Reds signed home hat you had for sale and would've grabbed it had I not caused this issue. If it's still around, I'd be happy to talk about it.

mlbforeverhomer
01-24-2011, 11:53 AM
By far one of my good friends in this hobby! I appreciate everything you have done for my OC / Reds collection! Cheers to a new year brother!

Clay

allstarsplus
01-24-2011, 03:45 PM
I have done several deals with Ryan and he has paid quickly and look forward to more in the future!