PDA

View Full Version : Pottsville Stingers - Atlantic Basketball Associaton

Dewey2007
01-23-2011, 11:53 PM
This is a longshot but I was wondering if anyone had a media guide, game program, regional issued cards or anything else associated with the 1993-94 Pottsville Stingers of the defunct Atlantic Basketball Association.

A guy from my hometown (Calvin Byrd, Villanova University) played with the team in 93-94. If you have anything please let me know. Email: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Thanks!

Dewey2007
01-27-2011, 01:26 AM
Anyone even remember this team or league?

I thought maybe some of you 35+ year old Pennsylvania forum members might remember or have something in the archives.

This is a longshot but I was wondering if anyone had a media guide, game program, regional issued cards or anything else associated with the 1993-94 Pottsville Stingers of the defunct Atlantic Basketball Association.

A guy from my hometown (Calvin Byrd, Villanova University) played with the team in 93-94. If you have anything please let me know. Email: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Thanks!

pags13
01-27-2011, 08:54 AM
I live right outside Pottsville, I do remember this team and the league. I don't have anything from the team, but I will keep an eye out for something, there are some local antique shops that may have something lying around. I'll make no promises, but I will be on the lookout for you.

Dewey2007
01-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Hi, I appreciate the offer to keep an eye out for anything. Best, Dewey

I live right outside Pottsville, I do remember this team and the league. I don't have anything from the team, but I will keep an eye out for something, there are some local antique shops that may have something lying around. I'll make no promises, but I will be on the lookout for you.