PDA

View Full Version : 33BIRD lacking integrity

pags13
01-27-2011, 07:33 PM
anyone who has any business with Greg Walker in the future should be aware of the way he has flat out lied to me in regards to a jersey he agreed to purchase from me. It started back in October, when he agreed to a deal, in his own words, I was to "consider it sold." He gave me nothing but BS for 3 months about buying it. I was foolish enough to believe the guy time after time, which is my own stupid fault. I guess I am guilty of thinking he would actually keep his word and not be lying to me the whole time. I am sure others have had dealings with Greg without issue, but I wanted everyone to know what he pulled so that they can see for themselves what type of integrity the guy has shown to me. This is the type of behaviour that has me getting out of the hobby completely. Things like this episode make it near impossible to trust people any longer. I'd like to attach the emails so everyone can read them, and see for themselves how he repeatedly lied, but I don't know how to do it. Anyone who wants to read them, can email me at jspayd@hotmail.com and I will gladly forward them to you.

jobathenut
01-27-2011, 07:46 PM
So let me get this right.He told you he was going to buy something from you.And has kept delaying the purchase.So am i right? If i am,i dont think thats very unusual,i mean at least for me it isnt as i have had someone say that to me and its been over a year now.And they still have not bought it.And when i contact them they keep saying they want to buy it but need more time.I dont think it makes that person a bad person and i would'nt call them out on a forum for it.I think its just the price of doing buisness.And i think you can kiss goodbye any chance now of the person buying it now that you have done this.

nycpropain
01-27-2011, 08:01 PM
So why didnt you just sell it elsewhere? You should have just moved on.

Masimen
01-27-2011, 08:10 PM
By no means am I taking sides here as I don't know either of these guys. However, In the past month or so there have been some things brought up on this board that point to evidence of some seriously questionable behavior on the part of 33bird. As far as I know he was a member in good standing here and I was hoping he would weigh in at some point on the last issue, and give us his side of the story before he was convicted in the court of public opinion, but that has not happened as of yet. Hopefully both parties can settle this dispute and it doesn't get any uglier than it already has.

Mulligans
01-27-2011, 08:14 PM
Please grow up......it's posts like this that makes me and I know many others tired of the forum. Please be an adult....life doesn't always work out the way you want it to.

Don't publicly ridicule a guy......just move on.:confused:

pags13
01-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Please grow up......it's posts like this that makes me and I know many others tired of the forum. Please be an adult....life doesn't always work out the way you want it to.

Don't publicly ridicule a guy......just move on.:confused:
oh I've moved on, but I figured folks should know the type of person 33BIRD has shown himself to be to me. I know people change their minds, it happens in life. But 3 months worth of lies is disgraceful. If you're tired of posts like these, don't read them, but I have the right to post my experiences like anyone else, whether you agree or not. I am sure you'll shed no tears that I feel this way, rightfully so, you have your opinion like I have mine. Noone will hear from me what isn't the truth.

commando
01-27-2011, 09:38 PM
Without taking sides, I will say that the "accountability factor" is a major benefit of a forum like this. Both sides are forum members and are free to state their case.

I believe there is nothing wrong with coming here to state one's case, especially after three months of waiting. Let's see how both sides respond before we tell people to "grow up."

TriplexXxSports
01-27-2011, 09:58 PM
Keep the dirty laundry in the basement where it belongs.

dcgreg25
01-28-2011, 08:00 AM
I am going to go ahead and close this thread to additional comments. If 33BIRD/Greg would like to respond please feel free to contact the moderators and we would be happy to provide the opportunity for a response to be posted. Otherwise, the thread will remain closed. Thanks.