PDA

View Full Version : Help: 60 Baseball Mirrored Display Case

grenda12
01-27-2011, 07:49 PM
Im looking for a acrylic mirrored display case to hold 60 baseballs. Anyone know where I could find one, please let me know.

Ive comes across a 20 ball acrylic mirrored display and a 60 ball wood display but really want a 60 ball acrylic mirrored display case.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

TNTtoys
01-28-2011, 12:18 AM
Im looking for a acrylic mirrored display case to hold 60 baseballs. Anyone know where I could find one, please let me know.

Ive comes across a 20 ball acrylic mirrored display and a 60 ball wood display but really want a 60 ball acrylic mirrored display case.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey Liz,

I made the mistake of buying glass-front display cases, and after displaying 30 balls for a period of time, the light in the room began to fade all of the signatures on them. I have since moved to ball cubes with UV protection. Speaking from experience, no matter how nice the display case is you might find, if it's not UV proof, your collection is at serious risk.

Nick

grenda12
01-31-2011, 04:47 PM
Nick,

Ive had the ball cubes before. Im looking for something that goes on the wall. Light isnt an issue for where I have my case mounted at now. Just need something bigger.