PDA

View Full Version : Astros Fan Fest...if one can call it that now!

nt_eagle
01-30-2011, 11:58 PM
To no suprise, the porous Astros PR Department has scheduled the Fan Fest for the Astros' Opening Weekend, the second weekend in April.
My guess is, that the Team is so full of kids and has-beens, that in order to get close to capacity for the Games, they scheduled the Fan Fest in conjuction.

punch
02-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Thats kind of sad. Must suck to be an Astro's fan.

Texstros
02-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Based off last years fanfest turn out I'm not sure what your point is. What does it matter?, if your a fan of the team it should not matter when fanfest is..

nt_eagle
02-04-2011, 02:52 AM
Guess 'ya must've been the one behind the '45th Anniversary' of the Astros... I mean, who celebrates 45 years of anything...besides a marriage? Especially with it being the 50th Season of the Houston MLB Franchise this Season. Just more shotty PR work by the Astros...led by Miss Toot.

Texstros
02-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Looks like you need to enjoy North Texas football, must be proud of 3 wins??

dcgreg25
02-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Ok this thread started out negatively and went downhill from there. The useful information of the timing of the fanfest has been shared so I am going to go ahead and close the thread. If someone has useful information to post about the fanfest, etc. let me know and I would be happy to reopen the thread. Thanks!