PDA

View Full Version : Ap Images

lehmsbobby
02-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Hey guys, just realized my school has an AP images account where I can get pics without the waterhead. Idk if anyone needs help with anything, I can download pics but it wont give me amazing resolution dont know if that is intentional.
If anyone has any info about how to download higher quality images or needs an image hit me up.

Vintagedeputy
02-01-2011, 03:27 PM
Watermark (from Wikipedia) - a recognizable image or pattern in paper that appears as various shades of lightness/darkness when viewed by transmitted light (or when viewed by reflected light, atop a dark background), caused by thickness or density variations in the paper.

Waterhead (from the Urban Dictionary) - a retarded person without the mental capacity to ever do more in the working world than push shopping carts badly. usually loved by the managers cuz they feel sorry for him.
The waterhead usually thinks he is the best worker and that he has a really nice smile. He drools a lot. He will try to get his nonretarded coworkers fired.

I'll take some pics of the former, please. :)

pungent
02-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Hey guys, just realized my school has an AP images account where I can get pics without the waterhead. Idk if anyone needs help with anything, I can download pics but it wont give me amazing resolution dont know if that is intentional.
If anyone has any info about how to download higher quality images or needs an image hit me up.

do you have an e-mail we can correspond with you? thanks.

rj_lucas
02-01-2011, 06:34 PM
do you have an e-mail we can correspond with you? thanks.

It's that thing at the bottom of his post with the @ symbol in it. Hey, I'm here to help. :cool:

Rick
rickjlucas@gmail.com

pungent
02-01-2011, 08:45 PM
It's that thing at the bottom of his post with the @ symbol in it. Hey, I'm here to help. :cool:

Rick
rickjlucas@gmail.com

I have sigs turned off so that's why I didn't see it, but thank you.

dplettn
03-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Does anybody have a way to get high resolution AP images at a reasonable price? The one I'm looking for is from 1988.

plettner@fuse.net