PDA

View Full Version : Any game used stuff out there of today's newest Hall of Famers?

Falcon
02-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Love to get my hands on a Deion Falcons gamer.

geoff
02-06-2011, 03:02 PM
I have A Sanders Reds Signed Game Used Bat.But Its not For Sale Though.

Thanks
Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

solarlottry
02-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Here is a 1994 away Deion game used throwback vs Minn with team letter. I used to have another away 49ers Deion used vs the Saints but sold it years ago and have been wondering where it is ever since.

Always buying 49ers gamers
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
02-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Here is a Richard Dent home 1994 49ers gamer with team letter. Dent was injured early in the season and only played the preseason and the 1st 2 games until the playoffs where he played sparingly against the Bears. This shirt was used in preseason and the home games prior to the teams switch to the throwback uniforms.

Also these 2 didnt make it this year but should at some point

Roger Craig home and away
Charles Haley home

Always buying 49ers gamers
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

Shipp_96
02-06-2011, 06:24 PM
I agree with you 1000% on Roger Craig. A class guy, met him several times and always very pleasant and accommodating. One of my all time favorites growing up to watch, and yes, I loathe the Niners, by the way.

He invented being a 1000/1000 yd. player, 3 Super Bowl Rings, this guy is the prototype for the modern RB position catching the ball out of the backfield.

Not taking anything away from Marshall Faulk, but how do you first ballot Faulk and not even get Craig into the top 10 finalist list ever?

Politics...

notxpensv4u
02-06-2011, 10:23 PM
I would like to purchase a Craig or a Wendell Tyler.

legaleagle92481
02-06-2011, 11:36 PM
Roger Craig has no shot at Canton other than as a senior committee candidate. His career stats are lacking. He does not have even 80 tds or 10,000 yards. Plus he has been eligible for what 12 years. He was never an mvp. He only had three 1,000 yard seasons on the ground as well and only made four pro bowls. He had really good teammates as well on offense as well Montana, Rice for a few years. He had a few really good years but overall he falls short in my book. Honestly whose better him or Terrell Davis? and noone gives TD much of a shot. TD had the same amount of 1,000 yard seasons three of which topped Craig's best year. TD also played several years less than Craig, averaged more yards per carry, scored only a handful less tds and was both a season and super bow mvp and is close to craig in total rush yards.

Shipp_96
02-07-2011, 12:22 AM
I disagree with your assessment of Craig's career, but then I do believe TD should be in as well, and the fact Davis' career was cut short by an injury is being held against him. 2,000 yards in a season, NFL and SB MVP, two rings.

He is a modern day Gale Sayers (and I mean that in greatness in a short career), not comparing them, because Sayers was simply exceptional and a once in a generation talent.

But, I do agree that Craig is going to have to be a senior inductee at this point, and probably TD as well.

legaleagle92481
02-07-2011, 12:46 AM
I disagree with your assessment of Craig's career, but then I do believe TD should be in as well, and the fact Davis' career was cut short by an injury is being held against him. 2,000 yards in a season, NFL and SB MVP, two rings.

He is a modern day Gale Sayers (and I mean that in greatness in a short career), not comparing them, because Sayers was simply exceptional and a once in a generation talent.

But, I do agree that Craig is going to have to be a senior inductee at this point, and probably TD as well.

Dont get me wrong Craig was very good. I rank him with guys like Eddie George, Rickey Watters, shaun alexander, Warrick Dunn, who all had some nice years but to me ultimately are not HOFers but hall of the very gooders.

808jerseys
02-07-2011, 09:28 AM
Here is my Marshall Faulk. Thank you Ball Park Heroes (Kim). Great use, team repairs.
Sorry for the bad glare in photos.

G1X
02-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Deion is one of my all-time favorites. Below is a photo of a game-used Washington jersey matched to the game at Dallas in 2000, and his 'Skins practice jersey that has also been photomatched. Lots of customization on both jerseys which doesn't show up in the photos.

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for Falcons, WFL, and NFL/AFL durene football jerseys, and Willie McGee and Darren Lewis game-used items.

chd49er
02-13-2011, 07:25 PM
1994 Richard Dent game used home throwback. 75 Anniversary Patch was removed by the team. You can see the stitching and outline of where the patch was.

Enjoy!

Clay
cdubois@carolina.rr.com