PDA

View Full Version : Help with reading Web site

Chris78
02-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Hi, I am having problems with reading a Web site www.gtsportsmarketing.com (mhtml:{4BC2E474-7FB4-453E-B411-F1DC88EA099A}mid://00000023/!x-usc:http://www.gtsportsmarketing.com/) for a New Jersey autograph show on Saturday, April 9th. I was able to scroll down that I could see Hines Ward, Mike Wallace, and Rocky Bleier were signing (the lowest I could go was Bleier at $40), but I believe more current/ex-Steelers were signing below this -- maybe Jack Ham, Troy Polamalu, and Santonio Holmes. I wanted to know who was signing and what were the prices on a mini helmet and a full sized helmet. Also, I would want to know if they are charging for inscriptions. My monitor is not letting me scroll down to see who all is signing:mad: .

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

chakes89
02-07-2011, 08:49 PM
First of all, whoever made that website is just awful

Second, it looks like the site isn't finished or something.

So it's nothing on your end. Its the site

Chris78
02-08-2011, 07:30 AM
My brother was able to give me this info. I did not ask him about inscriptions though. I know his monitor is much bigger so he was able to use that "awful" site as chakes89 put it:D .

Here are the Steelers guys signing helmets besides Ward, Wallace, and Bleier:

Santonio Holmes - mini helmet $85, regular helmet $125
Jerome Bettis - mini helmet $135, regular helmet $185
Jack Ham - mini helmet $35, regular helmet $50
Troy Polamalu - mini helmet $125, regular helmet $150

These prices are way too high for me considering that the baseball season would have just started, but I did want to get Jack Ham at some point.

Chris

matt
02-08-2011, 03:15 PM
This is the same management company that ran the Bay Area show I ragged on in a recent review here. The web site stinks, and the organization at the show was about the same quality. Long lines, oversold athletes, no clear timelines...just hundreds of people milling around, waiting for hours to get a quick, expensive sig. My son will not go back to another show with me after that one.

Matt

mad87man
02-08-2011, 07:02 PM
I was thinking about going to this show. I guess i will think again since people say it is not that good of a show. I know there is another big show in June i might attend instead.