Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeffredsfan
    • Sep 2008

Vintage Auctions Cowboys jerseys

I just viewed the current offerings of Vintage Auctions, particularly the Dallas Cowboys game used jerseys. There are some real nice names, however, they all have the "mark" of a Lou Lampson COA. Does anyone have any thoughts about these jerseys?
  • both-teams-played-hard
    • Nov 2005

Re: Vintage Auctions Cowboys jerseys

I assume you meant Vintage Authentics. The Cowboys jerseys look good and Lampson's opinion doesn't tarnish the jerseys credibility. Lampson has made mistakes, but he knows a lot also.
    The real question is simple: Ghostface, Skeletor, or Rock'em sock'em robot?

Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Comment

• onlyalbert
      • Jan 2011

Any thoughts on the 2 Pujols items. The hat looks good and the auto dates it to his early years. Can't tell on the jersey if the tails are straight hemmed.......anyone else?

Comment

• platinum1
        Banned
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by both-teams-played-hard
        I assume you meant Vintage Authentics. The Cowboys jerseys look good and Lampson's opinion doesn't tarnish the jerseys credibility. Lampson has made mistakes, but he knows a lot also.
        The real question is simple: Ghostface, Skeletor, or Rock'em sock'em robot?

Any other suggestions are appreciated.
        WOW! Who's idea was it to use that? I'm sure they got those on sale LOL

Comment

• dcrules01
          • Nov 2005

Also the Wright jersey is bad it's size 52 Wright wears a 46-48. The Cowboys jerseys look good I'm just baffled do they show any use or wear? Any opinion about the Red Sox Paul Byrd tbtc?
          Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• jtorrez
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by dcrules01
            Also the Wright jersey is bad it's size 52 Wright wears a 46-48. The Cowboys jerseys look good I'm just baffled do they show any use or wear? Any opinion about the Red Sox Paul Byrd tbtc?
            The Wright jersey you mention, I am assuming is the Mets road jersey? It confused me a little too because, there are pitcures of 2 wash code tags in the description and the picture of the jock tag says size 48. I wonder which one is correct.

Comment

Working...