PDA

View Full Version : Just purchased a UGA Game Jersey from JO Sports

UGA016
02-10-2011, 08:00 AM
I was contacted by Robert at JO Sports on some UGA Game Jerseys. They always have very good products as we all know. Their was one jersey in particular that I was very interested in. Reshad Jones Home Gamer that was worn in the Independence Bowl. I have been able to photomatch the jersey to several HOME Games from the 2008 season. It has great Game Use and I was suprised at the price I was able to get it at. I will post some pics once I recieve it. Thanks Robert.....

Jstef15
02-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Does JO sports accept or consider offers?

Thanks,
JS

UGA016
02-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Oh yeah. They accept offers. I am pretty sure most people put offers in before buying. Their communication is A +...... I dealt with Robert...robert@josportsco.com

Jstef15
02-10-2011, 09:18 AM
Thanks!
JS

UGA016
02-10-2011, 09:23 AM
No problem. I do believe they have some UF Gator stuff.

Jstef15
02-10-2011, 09:51 AM
Florida jerseys or former players? Thanks again UGA.. I appreciate the help even though we're rivals. :D

I live in Cincinnati and I thought you all would beat Xavier. I think UGA will get going again and make a run in the tournament.

UGA016
02-10-2011, 10:01 AM
No problem man. Yeah we r rivals but hey...Thats what College Football is all about the Rivalry. JO Sports has alot of stuff thats not even posted on the website. Send Robert a email. He is a greaty deal of help. Wouldnt suprise me if they have some UF stuff. Xavier ..yeah should have won that one. We really could make a run at the Tourney.... We need it after this football season. Take Care

Jstef15
02-10-2011, 10:14 AM
By the way, I really hope you have a bulldog puppy. I loved what Crowell did during his announcement. If I'm a UT fan or a UGA fan I'd have my own Smokey or UGA dogs. I love when people do that and dress them to look like the actual mascot. Sorry this was random but I loved his announcement.

Thanks again for all of the help... I sent Robert an email.

UGA016
02-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Yeah my wife and I have thought about it. The English Bulldog has alot of Health issues as you can well see. Very expensive dog to own. I really belive the UGA bloodline is in its last phase. I hate to say that...but

Jstef15
02-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I guess you're right. I didn't think about that. I realized they had issues w/ breathing and stuff but I never thought about them shutting down the UGA tradition. I read that the crazy UGA fan who paints his head was the owner of the puppy that Crowell used. That is awesome. Thanks again for your help.

Good luck the rest of the year in basketball.

UGA016
02-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Yeah thats Mike Woods. Met him a couple of times. He can usually be spotted at any UGA function. Nice Guy. I believe that puppy is part of the UGA bloodline if I am not mistaken.

UGA016
02-10-2011, 11:02 AM
As for the UGA Bloodline. I don't believe they will ever totally start over. Now with this new technology with Scientific Studys on Egg manipulation of animals. They could possibly benefit from it. Not trying to play GOD or anything. Just look into it. Because their is a problem, I believe.

UGA016
02-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Here are some of the pics. Also here is one of the pictures I Phototmatched it to.You can see the white rub mark on the black collar in both Photos. Very same spot.