PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Lights

Toowon
02-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Does anyone know where I might buy a tv show prop jersey from the series Friday Night Lights? I've seen replicas, and I've seen prop jerseys from the movie, but I've never seen an actual Under Armour tv used jersey from the show. I'd love to get a Riggins or Howard jersey. Thanks!

bama0037
02-12-2011, 09:43 PM
Does anyone know where I might buy a tv show prop jersey from the series Friday Night Lights? I've seen replicas, and I've seen prop jerseys from the movie, but I've never seen an actual Under Armour tv used jersey from the show. I'd love to get a Riggins or Howard jersey. Thanks!

If you find out PLEASE let me know. I have been looking for one also. I would love a Vince, Riggins, Saracen, or Luke jersey. I am also looking for a Home Varsity Blues Moxon Jersey. I have the Away Moxon Jersey used in the movie. I thought Friday Night Lights was one of the best shows ever on tv. I am sad to see it go. I watched the final episode Wednesday night.

April 10, 1962
02-13-2011, 12:18 AM
Would these be considered "game-used" or "TV-used" jerseys? Maybe TV-issued? :)

nt_eagle
02-13-2011, 12:42 AM
More than likely TV-Used, or like this one...Movie-Used. :)

mad87man
02-13-2011, 01:15 AM
try maybe ebay? Other then that try googling tv used props or something along those lines and maybe you can find it.

Toowon
06-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Got one! It's a JD McCoy Dillon Panthers jersey. Who is the best QB ever on FNL? I'd say Vince Howard, then Street, then JD, followed by VooDoo and Saracen.