PDA

View Full Version : We got kicked down the ladder again

slidekellyslide
12-03-2005, 10:59 AM
I almost couldn't find us this morning.

no_drama_plz
12-13-2005, 10:11 AM
I almost couldn't find us this morning.
It's a chicken and the egg thing - are hits low because of the lower rung, or is the lower rung justified because you get fewer hits? Only way out of it is to not be a sub-forum, but there is some synergy gained from being associated with a modern game-used forum.

In any case, this is my first visit (runscott) - I like this new forum format much better than Net 54.

ChrisCavalier
12-15-2005, 11:49 AM
In any case, this is my first visit (runscott) - I like this new forum format much better than Net 54.

Hello Scott-

Nice to have you back posting on the forum! I noticed you were reasonably active at the GUF URL and am glad to see you have made it to the new address.

In addition, I'm glad to hear you like the new forum format. Eric and I were hoping people would find it to be an improvement.

Once again, glad to have you back and I look forward to seeing some of your posts in the future.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe

slidekellyslide
12-15-2005, 12:43 PM
There seems to be fewer people here than there were at the old forum. I thought this was the merging of two active forums?

Eric
12-15-2005, 01:03 PM
No one was kicked down the ladder.

I asked chris if we could have folders laid out like the old site. No disrespect to anyone was intended.

Just as I have said before, you folks have a home here. I enjoy reading your folder and look forward to your discussions in the future

Eric

ChrisCavalier
12-15-2005, 03:12 PM
I asked chris if we could have folders laid out like the old site. No disrespect to anyone was intended.

Sorry guys. I should have also mentioned what Eric posted above. Please don't feel in any way that the reordering of the forums had anything to do with perceived importance. As Eric stated, he simply asked that the order be rearranged to be analogous to what it was at the previous URL.

I can guarantee you there are a lot of people who value what this forum has to say and appreciate everyone who participates.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe

slidekellyslide
12-15-2005, 03:48 PM
Well I certainly wasn't implying that you were disrespecting us. I have been disappointed though in the number of threads and discussion here.....I assumed that it would pick up if two forums were being merged and it seems to me that discussion has nearly come to a halt in this section.