PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox Toilet

sportscentury
08-20-2006, 08:50 PM
http://www.lelands.com/bid.aspx?lot=1542&auctionid=605

GUU members,

It seems appropriate to point this auction out, given the Red Sox recent performances against the Yanks (and I say this as a Bosox fan), although Schill seems to be doing okay so far tonight.

Interesting item ... and it as "game used" and any batting practice bat or jersey.

Go Bosox! (I realize this is a terrible pun),

Reid

stkmtimo
08-21-2006, 12:19 AM
Sorry, Reid. Looks like Boston Massacre II as Jorge Posada just went deep in the 10th to put the Yanks ahead 8-5 :)

Tim

Airtron1
08-21-2006, 06:12 AM
anyone who buys that should have their head examined

sportscentury
08-21-2006, 12:58 PM
anyone who buys that should have their head examined

Airtron,

That pun is worse than mine!

Sorry, Reid. Looks like Boston Massacre II as Jorge Posada just went deep in the 10th to put the Yanks ahead 8-5 :)
Tim

Tim,

Yup, I stayed up to watch it ... it was awful. And it made getting up this morning all the worse.

Reid

mr.miracle
08-21-2006, 01:05 PM
I noticed the toilet does have two bids on it currently up to $330.00. A little high priced for a toilet given current prices at Lowe's and Home Depot. I don't think I would pay that much for a game used toilet, although this probably does fit the description of game used since it no doubt was used during games by mulitple Red Sox players over the years. Too bad the entire team did not autograph it, although what kind of pen works best on porcelein?