PDA

View Full Version : How do you store....

RRexpressfan94
02-13-2011, 01:41 PM
So, you may know I am 16 and don't have a full house or apartment to keep my stuff in, just a bedroom. I display all of my bats but I am at the point where I do not have any more room when I display them. How do you store your bats that you do not display? I have a pretty fully closet filled with other baseball stuff as well. Any ideas help! Thanks!

nt_eagle
02-13-2011, 02:41 PM
I used to store my excess Bats in the attic. If I had tubes for them, I'd put them in the tubes, then in a decent size cardboard box. Granted, if your current abode has the hot-water heater in the attic, I would not advise storing them there (still don't know why most of the newer Houses in Houston have them in the attic). Mine didn't, so I had no problems with that...just the dust residue on the bats and tubes. Hope this helps, and Take Care!
Erik

stlbats
02-13-2011, 09:08 PM
Right now I keep all of my bats in one of those big tupperware type storage bins/boxes with a snap on lid from Walmart. I used to keep them all in tubes in a separate room, but I lost my baseball room to become my son's room. I carefully stack them all in there and hardly ever get them out.

Jason

stlbats@bellsouth.net

AWA85
02-13-2011, 09:28 PM
Jason, did you get my email earlier about the database? If not I will resend it.

Thanks