PDA

View Full Version : closing my shop sell yankees montage

wildcats97champs
02-13-2011, 03:19 PM
since i have closed my shop i have sold pretty much everything i had in it, with very few things left. i currently have a 20 x 30 yankees legands photo montage and a jeter matted photo left that i'm looking to sell. i understand its not game used but at this point i just need to get rid of what i have left so i can close the books and move forward.

the jeter photo is a custom matted photograph of Jeter walking down the tunnel of the Yankees clubhouse before he takes the field and raising his fist in pride as he passes the famous sign stating "I want to thank the Good Lord for making me a Yankee," which is a statement Joe-DiMaggio made in 1941 during his historic 56-game hitting streak. the photo is an 8x10 matted in a 13 x 16 frame $30 shipped

The yankees legends is A CUSTOM MATTED 4 PHOTO MONTAGE OF YANKEES LEGANDS. THERE IS ONE PHOTO EACH OF MANTLE, RUTH, DIMAGGIO AND GEHRIG. EACH PHOTO HAS A NAME PLATE WITH A FACSIMILE AUTOGRAPH. THIS IS VERY NICELY MATTED THE ONLY BAD IS YOU CAN SEE A LITTLE GLUE OF THE MICKY MANTLE NAME PLATE. IT IS FRAMED IN A 20 X 30 FRAME WITH HANGING WIRE $80 Shipped

Email with any questions therangerfam@gmail.com as i'm not on the boards much anymore