PDA

View Full Version : Happy P&CR Day!

tbone90
02-13-2011, 08:43 PM
I wanted to be the first to wish everyone a Happy Pitchers & Catchers Report Day! Every year the stretch of time between the final out of the World Series and the day pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training feels like it gets a little bit longer. I always circle this day on my calendar because pitchers and catchers report day puts a light at the end of the tunnel as i feel I've made it through the worst of another long Cleveland winter. It signals the start of another season of championship hopes, even if just for a short time...hey, it's tough being a life long Cleveland sports fan! The smell of the fresh cut spring time grass, the warmth of the summer sun and all the great sounds of the ball park are now not so far away. I hope many of you feel the same!

The start of Spring Training is also when I try and decide on a couple of the pieces that I realy want to try and add to my collection in the coming season. I've come close to completing my yearly want list before but have never fully filled it in one season yet. I know many of you keep running want lists but does anyone do anything similar for each season?

This year I feel my list is obtainable but then I tell myself that every year. Here it is and if anyone can help out please drop me an email:

2009 & 2010 game used, autographed and authenticated Evan Longoria bats
Troy Tulowitzki game used bat with good use and characteristics (any year)
Ryan Zimmerman game used and autographed pair of personalized cleats (any year)
Mariano Rivera autographed and inscribed baseball
2005 old Busch Stadium game used final season logo base
1954 & 1963 MLB All Star game ticket stubs

sox83cubs84
02-13-2011, 11:06 PM
The sun is shining once again!:D

Dave Miedema

schubert1970
02-13-2011, 11:15 PM
Amen!