PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning Game Used!

notslip0602286
02-14-2011, 02:14 AM
I am looking for used Peyton manning jerseys, or game issued jerseys. I am brand new to this hobby, and am looking to start collecting. I am mainly interested in the Indianapolis Colts memorabilia, and have no idea where to go, except for ebay, and I have only heard bad things. I am meeting Manning at a meet and greet in a month, and need something rare for him to sign. If you could help it would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks!!!!

-Billy

jhunt28
02-14-2011, 06:58 AM
send me an email: jonhunt28@yahoo.com

UGA-1
02-14-2011, 07:25 AM
Drop me an email! Thanks!

legaleagle92481
02-14-2011, 01:22 PM
With Peyton stuff be wary of anything that did not originate from NFL Auctions, Steiner or his Foundation as there are alot of fakes. There is quite a bit of stuff out there that originated from those sources, jerseys, wrist bands, cleats and even some helmets. I have a Peyton jersey from Steiner its the centerpiece of my collection! Good luck!

notslip0602286
02-17-2011, 01:47 AM
OK good to know! This stuff seems pretty easy to rip people off. I see a lot of game used stuff on ebay, but how can I tell if it's real? It seems pretty difficult, I will keep what you said in mind, as they do seem to be the only reliable resources. I would love to have a used Manning jersey, I'm sure it isn't cheap haha. Ebay is the only source I have used to buy stuff like this, and for something like Peyton, I don't want to touch ebay. I recently purchased a game issed jersey of peyton from a guy on ebay, havent gotton it yet, I hope it is real and isn't a fake, is there a specific way I will be able to tell?