Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joeycola
    • May 2009

How do I store my gu jerseys

I am fairly new to collecting gu jerseys... what is the best way to store my jerseys? Thank you for your help and expertise!!!
  • dcgreg25
    • Jan 2008

Re: How do I store my gu jerseys

You will get a lot of different answers on storage some people hang them up, some put them in plastic ziplock bags. Below is a link to a post I made last year on proper long-term preservation of jerseys. It is a matter of personal preference and how/what you collect.

Comment

• mad87man
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by dcgreg25
      You will get a lot of different answers on storage some people hang them up, some put them in plastic ziplock bags. Below is a link to a post I made last year on proper long-term preservation of jerseys. It is a matter of personal preference and how/what you collect.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=34195
      Good Read thanks for that. I am also pretty new to this and was trying to figure out some ways.

Comment

• Joeycola
        • May 2009

Greg... great info!! Thanks for your expertise

Comment

• legaleagle92481
          Banned
          • Oct 2009

Greg's info is excellant but if you want to store stuff quickly and easily here is what I do. I got a large bin from Walmart and I stack the jerseys on top of each other seperated by tissue paper and put the bin in my closet takes up no space.

Comment

• Joeycola
            • May 2009

Thanks for the help guys!!!

Comment

• dcgreg25
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by legaleagle92481
              Greg's info is excellant but if you want to store stuff quickly and easily here is what I do. I got a large bin from Walmart and I stack the jerseys on top of each other seperated by tissue paper and put the bin in my closet takes up no space.
              Thanks legal. I often use bins, etc. for short-term storage. For my higher end jerseys and longer-term storage I invested in the conservation boxes/materials. Whatever works for your space/time/preference.

Heck, sometimes I see the late-night infomercials for the vacuum space-saver bags and think hmmmm I could squeeze another dozen jeresys here or there using those!

Comment

• wchu9437
                • Sep 2008

You can go to Container Store as they sell plastic suit covers for less than $10. It's worked for me and keeps the jerseys in an organized fashion. Most importantly, I don't have to fold or wrinkle the jerseys, especially in cases where there are autographs on the jersey.

Comment

Working...