PDA

View Full Version : Tom Duino-please Contact Me

hblakewolf
08-21-2006, 10:13 AM
I am in the process of researching a grouping of jerseys, and need the assistance of Tom Duino, long time California Angels collector. If any Forum reader has his contact info or if Tom reads this, please have him contact me with his email/phone number.

Thanks.
Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

GrndSlm
08-21-2006, 04:26 PM
Howard, I just emailed you Tom's information. Hope it helps.....

Thanks,
Juan Iglesias
GrndSlm@aol.com

hblakewolf
08-21-2006, 05:23 PM
Juan-
Thanks a ton my old friend!

And no, I'm not going to resell you the amazing Jordan White Sox equipment you sold me as a "thank you" for Tom's info!

Thanks again,
Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

GrndSlm
08-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Man, I really miss those items.....At that time I couldnt hold on to the MJ baseball uniforms because it was to much cash. I still have a couple of game used bats though!! Did you obtain the BP top? That was nice.....

Thanks,
Juan Iglesias
GrndSlm@aol.com

hblakewolf
08-22-2006, 08:12 AM
Juan-
As we discussed back in 1995, my goal was to put together an entire Michael Jordan White Sox game worn outfit. You sold me 2 bats and his game worn hat. Since then, I have obtained his 1994 game worn batting practice jersey (Russell with complete tagging inthe tail including JORDAN screened on the standard tag), 1994 road pants, wristbands, batting gloves and yet another bat. The wristbands/gloves have a LOA from the Barons bat boy and a photo of the bat boy standing next to Jordan.

Everyone laughed at me back in 1995 for trying to find his White Sox items , but it now looks like I may get the last laugh!

Is any Forum reader aware of how I might get the jersey autographed? I have been told that Jordan refuses to autograph anything related to his bseball "career". Likewise, even if he did sign baseball items, how would one meet him?

Juan, thanks again.
Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

GrndSlm
08-22-2006, 11:20 PM
I think the MJ batting practice top came from me originally. I remember giving you the name of the dealer I sold it to and you were trying to track it down. Was it the fully tagged size 48 BP? I kept purchasing records from that time and thats the spec's on the jersey I sold.

Thanks,
Juan Iglesias
GrndSlm@aol.com