PDA

View Full Version : Baseball game used and autograph sale

Shipp_96
02-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Hello,

I am pretty much clearing out (most) of my game used and signed baseball items, and basically sticking to football. Before I post these on ebay, figured I would shoot an ad on here. All game used items were acquired by me directly from each team.

Same goes for the autographs, I personally acquired them unless noted otherwise. Feel free to email me and I will gladly send photos ASAP. All prices are negotiable, shipping fees can also be discussed (I personally prefer USPS Priority Mail). Feel free to email me at ttorina23@excite.com
I accept Paypal only.

A's game used:
Octavio Dotel engraved locker plate=$20

Tony Phillips engraved locker plate=$40

Scott Hatteberg black Louisville Slugger bat (missing back top portion)=$20

Orioles vs. A's Game Used line up card, August 10, 2009-signed by Manager
Dave Trembly and has MLB.com hologram=$25

Orioles vs. A's Game Used line up card, June 6th, 2009-signed by Manager Dave Trembly and has MLB.com hologram=$25

Giants game used:
Juan Melo black THE DREAM bat, cracked handle, comes with SF Giants COA=$10

Orioles game used:
Adam Jones black Sam bat, RIDEAU CRUSHER, missing part of back handle, also has number 13 written on top and bottom, so used by another player at some time=$50

Gregg Zaun blond Marucci Bone Rubbed bat, looks more game ISSUED than used, no cracks or hit marks, also autographed=$15

Dave Trembly and has MLB.com hologram=$25 (same as above under A's items)

Orioles vs. A's Game Used line up card, June 6th, 2009-signed by Manager Dave Trembly and has MLB.com hologram=$25 (same as above under A's items)

Reds signed:
Ken Griffey, JR. signed from Upper Deck Memorabilia, Fastest to 450 official MLB event baseball, comes with COA and matching hologram. #73/100. Only issue with this, baseball has a cut in the leather, and Griffey signed over the cut on the sweet spot, so his auto "jumps" slightly over the cut. I got this for a good price due to this blemish, never bothered me, but letting you know=$85

Pirates signed:
Official MLB team signed cap, with older red outlined "P" and red knobbie on top of the hat, yellow brim with red under brim.
Signed outside of the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum as the players came down the off of the BART ramp to enter the stadium.
Signed by Jack Wilson, Craig Wilson, Oliver Perez, Manager Lloyd McClendon, Bobby Hill, Jose Castillo, Ryan Vogelsong, Brian Meadows and coach Gerald Perry.
Sadly, no photos of players signing for this-$40

Washington Nationals signed:
I have two of these official MLB baseballs; signed by Nationals Manager Manny Acta, Terell Young, Joel Hanrahan, John Lannan, Steven Shell, Willie Harris, announcer Charlie Slowes. I also have digital photos of all of these players, etc. signing that I would email to the winner as well=$20

Willie Harris signed Nationals Inaugural game at Nationals Park, gold embossed "ticket" with stadium art card=$15

Shipp_96
02-19-2011, 06:33 PM
pictures emailed to Chris on Zaun bat.

mlbforeverhomer
02-19-2011, 06:53 PM
Please send pics of the Zaun, and Jones bats.

Thank you,

Clay

Shipp_96
02-19-2011, 09:48 PM
I have been getting alot of requests for these two bats in particular, so I am posting the pictures here as well. Thank you.

Billy77
02-19-2011, 09:57 PM
I will take the zaun bat. cheapest shipping preferred

email me at snakejr77@yahoo.com

tx,

Bill

Shipp_96
02-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Shaun, I just sent you an email. Also, some additional pictures of the Adam Jones bat. Thank you.

Shipp_96
02-19-2011, 10:10 PM
Billy77, I just emailed you. Please let me know if that works. Thank you.

Shipp_96
02-19-2011, 10:17 PM
Gregg Zaun bat SOLD=Thank you again, Billy77.

Shipp_96
02-20-2011, 10:34 AM
Somewhat of a gratuitous bump, but I also wanted to give an FYI I will be out enjoying most of this rare beautiful February day with my family.

However, I will be responding to all emails and inquiries later this evening. Thank you.

Shipp_96
02-21-2011, 06:13 PM
Will go down to $55 on the Adam Jones shipped.

Down to $15 Orioles vs. A's Game Used line up card, August 10, 2009-signed by Manager
Dave Trembly and has MLB.com hologram=(same as above under A's items)

Down to $15 Orioles vs. A's Game Used line up card, June 6th, 2009-signed by Manager Dave Trembly and has MLB.com hologram=(same as above under A's items)

Shipp_96
02-21-2011, 09:25 PM
The Adams Jones bat has SOLD. Thank you for all who inquired.

Shipp_96
02-21-2011, 09:33 PM
The Juan Melo bat, $21 shipped. Comes with SF Giants LOA.

Shipp_96
02-21-2011, 09:51 PM
Last one tonight: Pirates signed:
Official MLB team signed cap, with older red outlined "P" and red knobbie on top of the hat, yellow brim with red under brim.
Signed outside of the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum as the players came down the off of the BART ramp to enter the stadium.
Signed by Jack Wilson, Craig Wilson, Oliver Perez, Manager Lloyd McClendon, Bobby Hill, Jose Castillo, Ryan Vogelsong, Brian Meadows and coach Gerald Perry.
Sadly, no photos of players signing for this-$40 shipped

Reds signed:
Ken Griffey, JR. signed from Upper Deck Memorabilia, Fastest to 450 official MLB event baseball, comes with COA and matching hologram. #73/100. Only issue with this, baseball has a cut in the leather, and Griffey signed over the cut on the sweet spot, so his auto "jumps" slightly over the cut. I got this for a good price due to this blemish, never bothered me, but letting you know=$85 shipped

Shipp_96
02-22-2011, 12:45 PM
Will, I just sent you an email about the line up cards.

Also, I am pulling the A's Dotel and Phillips nameplates, because for the life of me I cannot find these all of a sudden. If I do, I will re-list them. Thank you.

Shipp_96
02-22-2011, 11:10 PM
I wanted to give my fellow members on here one more chance to purchase these. After 2/23, I will be offering these on ebay (which I loathe to do). I have lowered and combined prices. All prices shown are the price with shipping.

Feel free to email me at ttorina23@excite.com with any questions or to see additional photos.
I accept Paypal only.

A's game used:
Scott Hatteberg black Louisville Slugger bat (missing back top portion)
+
Giants game used:
Juan Melo black THE DREAM bat, cracked handle, comes with SF Giants LOA=$35 for the pair shipped

Orioles game used:
Adam Jones black Sam bat, RIDEAU CRUSHER, missing part of back handle, also has number 13 written on top and bottom, so used by another player at some time=SOLD

Gregg Zaun blond Marucci Bone Rubbed bat, looks more game ISSUED than used, no cracks or hit marks, also autographed=SOLD

Dave Trembly and has MLB.com hologram
+
Orioles vs. A's Game Used line up card, June 6th, 2009-signed by Manager Dave Trembly and has MLB.com hologram=$25 for the pair shipped

Reds signed:
Ken Griffey, JR. signed from Upper Deck Memorabilia, Fastest to 450 official MLB event baseball, comes with COA and matching hologram. #73/100. Only issue with this, baseball has a cut in the leather, and Griffey signed over the cut on the sweet spot, so his auto "jumps" slightly over the cut. I got this for a good price due to this blemish, never bothered me, but letting you know=$70 shipped

Pirates signed:
Sadly, no photos of players signing for this-$35 shipped

Washington Nationals signed:
Official MLB baseball; signed by Nationals Manager Manny Acta, Terell Young, Joel Hanrahan, John Lannan, Steven Shell, Willie Harris, announcer Charlie Slowes. I also have digital photos of all of these players, etc. signing that I would email to the winner as well.
+
Willie Harris signed Nationals Inaugural game at Nationals Park, gold embossed "ticket" with stadium art card=$30 for the pair shipped

Shipp_96
02-23-2011, 11:20 AM
Because I was asked, I dug up my old game program (I taped all the ticket stubs in these with notes on the tickets), and here are some more facts surrounding the Pirates team signed cap.

It was signed on Sunday, June 14th, 2004 on Carney Lansford Bobble head day. The A's whipped Pittsburgh 13-3 that day, but alot of HRs for both teams and even a grand slam by the A's!

Shipp_96
02-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Both game used A's vs. O's line up cards have SOLD! Thank you, Will!