PDA

View Full Version : Paragon Griffey Uniform

griffeyfan
02-26-2011, 12:53 PM
Interested in any opinions from forum members on the Griffey 2005 shirt in the Paragon auction ending tonight.

http://www.paragonauctionsite.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=18&searchby=0&searchvalue=None&page=0&sortby=0&displayby=2&lotsperpage=100&category=8

If you view the front numbers the "0" is off to the right of the pinstripe. I've viewed a sample of game footage from each month as well as GettyImages and the left of the "0" always seems to rest on a pinstripe.

I also know that Griffey was wearing "46" or "48" size jerseys towards the late 1990's.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Lokee
02-26-2011, 08:50 PM
All his Reds gamers I have seen 2000-2003 have been a size 46 with a +2 inch extra length.

In my opinion if you click the tag pictures they look pretty "mint" for ever being used. The inside wash tag couldn't be more crisp.

At the very best this is team issued.

justinwc80
02-27-2011, 04:30 PM
I did hours of research on that jersey and found that it seems to be only issued. I was able to match two home jerseys throughout the season and that particular jersey didn't match up, like you said the front numbers were the problem.