Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LastingsMilledge85
    • May 2009

Think I Photomatched This...

Just picked up this jersey and before I receive it, I believe I photomatched it to Lastings' game-tying home run against the Mets, his final home run as a Pirate. I do not have any photo editing software on my computer right now so I can't circle anything, but the loose thread on the eight is my aim. Any thoughts? Thanks

• emann
    • Nov 2008

Re: Think I Photomatched This...

Originally posted by LastingsMilledge85
    I do not have any photo editing software on my computer right now so I can't circle anything, but the loose thread on the eight is my aim.
    Here you go... Quick glance, looks pretty good, any other screen grabs of him from that game?
    Attached Files

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
      • May 2009

I can get a lot, but I need the jersey in hand before I can do that because the picture of just the jersey doesn't go into great detail with loose threads and things like that. Hopefully, I will be able to have that done by the end of the week or next week.

Comment

• AWA85
        • Jan 2008

The white mark on the 8 near the upper right corner looks like a match. Also from a quick glance the A looks to be lining up in both pictures, looking solid so far.
        Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• Mattapan03
          • Mar 2010

The match looks dead-on.

Comment

Working...