Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mailman93
    • Nov 2005

Jose Canseco game used jerseys

I'm looking for Jose Canseco game used jerseys from any team. I will pay top $ for patched jerseys, or TBTC. you can email me at dalbonetti93@hotmail.com I'm only looking for jerseys. thanks Dan
  • Airtron1
    Banned
    • Aug 2006

Re: Jose Canseco game used jerseys

go to jose cansecos web sight at josecanseco.com
    he ha s abunch of stuff for sale

Comment

• ahuff
      • Nov 2005

I think Jose doesn't have any left, I just looked earlier this morning. However, I did see this listing. I don't know if it is legit, or not, I simply saw it in my daily internet travels - this a.m.

"We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• Airtron1
        Banned
        • Aug 2006

they have a white sox uniform and a blue jays jersey just checked now

Comment

• ahuff
          • Nov 2005

You would think so wouldn't ya. However, if you try to check out with them, they say "Out of Stock".
          "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• mailman93
            • Nov 2005

thanks for the heads up on the Canseco web site. I've talked to Jose's people for awhile now, about the game worn jerseys. he doesn't have any left on his site. I bought the last white sox jersey from him. if you go to his site and look under fans, you'll see me holding up his road rookie uniform I bought from him in aug of 2004. I also saw the road rookie on AM. its werid it sold on ebay for $115 a few months back. when I asked does it show any wear, he said he shows practically no wear at all. now on AM auction, it shows pretty good wear. theres been alot of Canseco road rookie jerseys showing up lately. the one I have has a 2 inch extra length tag, and all the other ones i've seen doesn't. I guess the A's did alot of werid stuff. oh well, thanks for the interest. take care Dan

Comment

• Airtron1
              Banned
              • Aug 2006

oh ok i just looked at what it said was available and that was it sorry guys

Comment

• mailman93
                • Nov 2005

still looking for Canseco game used jerseys. I will pay top $ for patched jerseys, or any hard to find ones. email me at dalbonetti93@hotmail.com thanks Dan

Comment

• sportscentury
                  • Nov 2005

Dan,

Have you tried contacting Juan Iglesias directly (user GrndSlm on this forum). He used to be Jose's agent and, at least at one time, had a lot of amazing Canseco items. If you like, I will forward your email address to him.

Reid
                  Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• mailman93
                    • Nov 2005

Hey Reid, thanks for the heads up. I thought that was Jose's former agent, just wasen't sure. I emailed him asking if he has anything. thanks again Dan

Comment

• sportscentury
                      • Nov 2005

Dan,

Juan has a truly amazing collection. Hopefully he can help you with your quest.

Good luck,
                      Reid
                      Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• mailman93
                        • Nov 2005

still looking for Canseco jerseys. any team. paying big $ for world series and patched jerseys. thanks Dan

Comment

• mailman93
                          • Nov 2005

picked up a new Canseco jersey, still looking for more. thanks Dan

Comment

• CansecoPower33
                            • Oct 2006

First post here, and nice to see more Canseco fans.

I've been looking for a Canseco gamer for some time now. I read on a "red flags" thread about the 1990 Set 2 gamers showing up all over the place. I contacted a seller about one that was listed very recently on ebay (went for $310 I think). He was very evasive in his response and didn't want to enter into any discussion about the authenticity of the jersey. Like a lot of people, I believe they're fakes, so be careful with that.

I bought a Canseco Cooper game bat a couple of weeks back - really want that jersey to go with it.

Dan, I saw that pic on Jose's site. Congrats on the rookie uniform.

Take care,

Joe

Comment

• mailman93
                              • Nov 2005

still looking, overpaying for hard to find Canseco jerseys. let me know, what you have.thanks Dan

Comment

Working...