Just curious

any thoughts on this autograph ?

THANKS
    Attached Files
  • mlbforeverhomer
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Re: Tim Lincecum auto ?

Nope. He starts his auto at the bottom of the seams. Plus it is the wrong baseball anyways. Its not a OMLB.

Hope this helps,

Clay

Comment

• ballhawknet
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by mlbforeverhomer
      Nope. He starts his auto at the bottom of the seams. Plus it is the wrong baseball anyways. Its not a OMLB.

Hope this helps,

Clay

Ya , i noticed the ball was one of those non ml balls... LOL . I am just curious as to how the autograph looks .

THANKS !!!

Comment

• flota89
        • Jul 2009

Looks pretty close. But something's a little off. Maybe he was in a hurry?
        Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
        flotaboys@hotmail.com

Comment

• schubert1970
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Looks like high signature.

Comment

• shaunharr
            • May 2010

I'm leaning towards the fake side.
            Thank you,

Shaun Harr
            shaun.harr@yahoo.com
            Always look for game used anything of J.R. Towles, Ross Stripling, Tyler Naquin, and German Duran.

Comment

• Preston
              • Mar 2010

Definitely fake...looks NOTHING like any autos I've seen of his or gotten in person.

Here's one that's definitely legit...look at the noticable differences in how the autograph overlaps (granted there's not much of an autograph but that's a moot point).

Comment

• Hog
                • Jul 2009

It is hard to say. The best way to do a comparison is to look at signed cards. Because you know that the card will be 100% legit (I am not talking about cards people get the player to sign, but signed cards that are issued by topps)

The auto look close to his signed cards but it also doesn't at the same time. Lincecum is a dick head as you can tell how he signs stuff. There is no care in his sig at all.

The "55" part is the part that looks the most fake, it looks much to clean next to his chicken scratch signature.

just my opinion.

Also who wants one of these fake china balls anyway?

Comment

• ballhawknet
                  • Nov 2007

Thank you for your opinions !

I was looking at buying something from this seller a while back and a few things sent up red flags , so I emailed the seller and got little info or help .

You can look at the seller here . http://shop.ebay.com/wmhersey3/m.htm...&_trksid=p3686

1. has very distant photos of autOpgraphs ... for the baseballs at least. I asked for closer photos but got no response.

2. Wont post info on coas that come with it , even though it is ebays policy to post with item ( yes I contacted ebay but nothing happened )

3. has mostly "stars " only autographs on cheap baseballs , which in turn sell for a fraction of value if they were indeed real , the seller is losing value.

any other thoughts on his items ? including items sold ... I am speaking of the autographs themselves. And what about those floorboard pieces ? Are floorboards that thin ?

THANKS AGAIN IN ADVANCE !!!

Comment

• ballhawknet
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ballhawknet
                    Thank you for your opinions !

I was looking at buying something from this seller a while back and a few things sent up red flags , so I emailed the seller and got little info or help .

You can look at the seller here . http://shop.ebay.com/wmhersey3/m.htm...&_trksid=p3686

1. has very distant photos of autOpgraphs ... for the baseballs at least. I asked for closer photos but got no response.

2. Wont post info on coas that come with it , even though it is ebays policy to post with item ( yes I contacted ebay but nothing happened )

3. has mostly "stars " only autographs on cheap baseballs , which in turn sell for a fraction of value if they were indeed real , the seller is losing value.

any other thoughts on his items ? including items sold ... I am speaking of the autographs themselves. And what about those floorboard pieces ? Are floorboards that thin ?

THANKS AGAIN IN ADVANCE !!!

btw , I got this closeup photo of ball and coa from the buyer of this baseball.

Comment

• alltimegiants
                      • Feb 2011

I collect a lot of Giants autographs and this Timmy autograph looks like a FAKE.. I hope this helps.

Please check out my site....

www.alltimegiants.webs.com

Go Giants !!! 2010 World Champions

Comment

• justinjayubo
                        • Dec 2010

Looks fake to me. I've gotten Tim in-person in SF 30+ times (rushed and un-rushed) and none of the sigs I have look like that.

Comment

• Griffey24fan
                          • Jul 2010

This lincecum is 100% fake

Comment

Working...