PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going????

ham1963
03-16-2011, 01:11 PM
Is any one going to the Detriot Tigers spring training game Thursday???

momen55
03-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Is any one going to the Detriot Tigers spring training game Thursday???

i am.

Dach0sen0ne
03-16-2011, 02:02 PM
I wish. :(

dcgreg25
03-16-2011, 02:13 PM
i am.

momen55, if you take pics can you get a few of Victor Martinez in the game?

Thanks,
Greg

ham1963
03-16-2011, 09:51 PM
Can someone take some pics of Wells in the Tigers St Pattys day uniform. Then e-mail them to me??
Thanks

Dach0sen0ne
03-17-2011, 09:19 AM
momen55, if you take pics can you get a few of Victor Martinez in the game?

Thanks,
Greg

Vmart is not in the lineup today. Guess his neck is still stiff.

Dach0sen0ne
03-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Casper's locker!

momen55
03-17-2011, 07:03 PM
Can someone take some pics of Wells in the Tigers St Pattys day uniform. Then e-mail them to me??
Thanks
ham;
how can i email you when you don't accept private messages or don't know your email?

momen55
03-17-2011, 07:09 PM
i went to the game and was am very disappointed. no access to players at all due to the idiot rent a staff ushers being pushy to everyone! not even during bp! they are total idiots! unless you had a seat in the section, you couldn't stand there. i had my say to a few of them. mlb will get an ear full about that. :mad:
anyway, regardless, i did take pics whether they wanted me to or not. martinez was not out. wells, as well as everyone else was.

Dach0sen0ne
03-17-2011, 07:40 PM
i went to the game and was am very disappointed. no access to players at all due to the idiot rent a staff ushers being pushy to everyone! not even during bp! they are total idiots! unless you had a seat in the section, you couldn't stand there. i had my say to a few of them. mlb will get an ear full about that. :mad:
anyway, regardless, i did take pics whether they wanted me to or not. martinez was not out. wells, as well as everyone else was.

Momen, if you got any photos of Jackson and wouldn't mind sending them to me my email is in my sig. It would be greatly appreciated.

sox83cubs84
03-17-2011, 08:14 PM
;)

Sounds like Wrigley Field, a.k.a the Unfriendly Confines, 81 games a year (I don't think anyone will have to worry about playoffs this year).;) :p

Dave Miedema