PDA

View Full Version : memory of helen/cordova collector

jobathenut
03-22-2011, 08:36 PM
I hope its alright i post this.But i just saw that marty cordova is doing a signing in minnesota coming up here.And the first thing i thought of was longtime forum member,helen.I know she would have been there.Its been a year or so since she passed away.And i for one really miss her on here.She always made me feel good and for that i will always remember her.Sorry just wanted to say that.In times of making fast deals and doing buisness.Its good to take the time to rememeber the good people you get to meet in this hobby.

Larry Pelliccioni
03-22-2011, 08:40 PM
TAP TAP
Your post reflects a spirit and humanity rarely seen here, the first tap is for Helen, the second for you.
Well done, may her soul rest in peace and thank you for the somber reminder to always keep those who go before us in our minds.
Larry Pelliccioni

mariner_gamers
03-22-2011, 11:22 PM
Crazy, I was out looking at signings today, saw Cordova and thought the exact same thing. Glad you brought it up on the forum. There are so few of us that have a real passion for collecting game used. Helen was definitely someone who did......

both-teams-played-hard
03-23-2011, 02:43 AM
She made many thoughtful posts on this forum, many should be read again. I really enjoyed hearing about her relationship with her father and the photo of her dad's high school football team. Blue Earth, Minnesota sounds like a nice place.

trsent
03-23-2011, 02:48 AM
She made many thoughtful posts on this forum, many should be read again. I really enjoyed hearing about her relationship with her father and the photo of her dad's high school football team. Blue Earth, Minnesota sounds like a nice place.

gingi79
03-23-2011, 05:14 PM

Wait, I have a photomatch for that toga.......:D

Helen was a very kind soul who once emailed me on a want ad when she saw an item at a store. We never met, never spoke before. Classy woman, truly missed in this hobby.